3. Unexpected Meeting Pt. 2

Love Another

Seulgi’s POV

The five of us left Seungwan and walked to Jess’s class which was Seungwan’s as well. When the bell rang, Li, Jisoo and I walked to our class. 

Me and Jisoo had Math first period while Li had Science. We said goodbye to Li and entered our class. The final bell rang when we got to our seats. 

Ms. Kim entered the class with a student following close behind her. All the girls were fangirling about him already, even Jisoo a little bit. 

“Ok everyone. We have a new transfer student today. Be nice to him.” 

“Hello. My name is Park Sooyoung. You guys can call me Joyce. Please take care of me.” He bowed and gave everyone a smile. 

He scanned the whole class and stopped to look at me. He sent me a wink which made me blush slightly. He chuckled quietly to himself and then turned back to look at Ms. Kim.

She told him to take the seat right next to me of course. He had a satisfied smile plastered on his face knowing that he was gonna sit next to me. 

He walk to his seat and then immediately turned to me. “Hi. What’s your name beautiful?” 

“Uh. Seulgi. Why do you wanna know?” 

“So I’ll know the name of the beautiful girl sitting right next to me.” 

“Stop flirting and pay attention to the lesson, Park.” 

“Oh. Sorry. I thought the lesson was on staring at the beautiful lady next to me.” 

Ms. Kim stopped me from answering back. “Ok you two. Back to the lesson at hand.” 

“Dae~” we both said. He sent me another wink before turning his head to the board and payed attention. 

When the class ended and I was gathering my stuff he was still there with his head on the table, sleeping. 

I’d have to admit, he does look handsome and a bit cute. I decided to wake him up and he just looked at me then looked around stretching his arms in the process. 

“Class is over already??” He asked sleepily. 

“Yup. Its nutrition break right now.” 

He yawned, picked up his stuff and walked straight to the door. Then he suddenly stopped and looked at me. 

“You coming or??” 

“Oh! Right.” I put on my bag and ran to him. 

We talked for a bit and I found out that he transferred here from Seoul High School. He was also on his way to meet up with his bestfriend. 

We kept talking as we got to the cafeteria. We approached the table that Jisoo ran off to leaving me and Mr. Confident over here. 

“Yah! Why’d you just leave me like that?” 

“You seemed... busy.” She gave me a smile that looked more like a smirk. 

“Well, anyways. Are you going to introduce us to your new friend there??” Li asked. 

“Oh. Right. So this is Joyce. Hes the new transfer student from Seoul High.” 

He bowed to them and gave them one of his smiles. “Hello there.” 

As he was about to say something else, his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and smiled. 

“Noona! Huh? Oh. Hold on.” He looked around the cafeteria until he spotted what he was looking for. 

“Turn around. To your right, noona.” 

He waved to who ever it was and ended the call. “Excuse me.” 

He skipped to the person and hugged them. My heart ached a little as I watched them interact. I shook my head. 

[What the heck!! Did my heart just ache?! For that GUY?!?! UGH!!!!!]

“Yah! Stop sending the girl daggers. You’ve only just seen her. You never know, she might be his sister or something.” Jess stated.

“What?” I asked. 

“You look like a jealous girlfriend right now.” Rośe answered instead. 

“Sh-shut up.” My cheeks were burning. 

I sat down on the table with them as they giggle and just kept mum. “Hey. Dont give us the silent treatment, Sseul. You did look like one though.” Jisoo justified. 

I groaned and placed my head on the table. “You guys are like this with every boy I befriend.” 

“Hm. Not really. Only with Seungwan and him.” Li corrected. 

“Ugh. Just be quiet and my crush for him was so 2 years ago.” 

They all giggled at my antics. “Ohp. Mr. Good looking is walking back here with the mystery girl.” Rośe said. 

I raised my head and looked at the two approaching out table. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jess’s hurt expression from what Rośe just called Joyce.

I focused my attention back to the mystery girl that Joyce hugged. Now that I got a better look at the girl, she looked very familiar. 

“Sorry about that. Anyways this is my noona, Irene.” 

“Hello. I’m Irene Bae. Nice to meet you.” 

“Hey weren’t you that girl that Seungwan bumped into this morning?” Li asked. 

“You’re the one from our first period too arent you?” 

“Ah. Yes. I am.” She smiled. 

“Anyways, I’m Rośe, this is Jess, Li and Jisoo. Then this person over here is Seulgi.” Rosé introduced us. 

My phone dinged a certain tone signalling me that it was Seungwan. I checked my phone and got a text message from him. 

I frowned but let it be. Irene and Joyce stayed with us for the rest of the remaining time there. The two apparently have known each other since they were kids. 

Also, Irene seems to be a grade higher than all of us except Rośe and Li who were two grades lower. 

As we were talking, someone decided to cover my eyes from behind. I knew it wasn’t Seungwan so it must be someone else. 

“Guess who~” they asked. 

“Yeri?” I asked. 

“Awwww. How’d you know unnie? And where’s Seung oppa???” 

“I could recognize that voice anywhere. Well it was kind of a lucky guess. Oh Seungwan is... idk.” 

“Texted me saying he was gonna go do something and see us later.” 

“Ok.” 

After Yeri joined us, the bell rang and everyone went to their class. Surprisingly, my next class had Joyce in it again and the next class after that. 

It was already the end of the day but he was still with me. During lunch, Joyce invited me to eat ice cream with him on the way home. I suggested to go to the ice cream place near my house. 

He agreed and we started to walk towards my house. We went to Ice Cream Cake or ICC for short and ordered some ice cream. 

As I was about to pay for my ice cream, he held my wrist and stopped me. “Here. Ill pay. My treat since I asked you all of a sudden.” 

“O-okay.” 

He smiled at me and payed for my ice cream. We talked some more as we walked to my house. I learned more about him as he learned more about me. 

“Which way’s your house by the way? I dont want you turning back and walking the other way when we could of just split up at the intersection where you house is.” I asked. 

He chuckled, ”Dont worry. My house is just around the corner after this street.” 

I nodded my head and proceeded to eat my ice cream. I kept glancing at him from time to time until we made eye contact. 

My cheeks were tinted with a pink hue for getting caught glancing. He chuckled once again. 

“Like what you see?” he asked wiggled his eyebrows. 

I rolled my eyes and looked at anything but him. He giggle for a third time today and said something under his breath. 

“Cute.” 

Before I knew it, we were already at my doorstep. “Well, thanks for the ice cream, Joyce.” 

“No problem. Hey you free Saturday?” 

“Uhm. I think so yea. Why do you ask?” 

“Uhm. I was wonder if you’d wanna hang out with me... Saturday.” He asked scratching the back of his neck looking at the ground. 

I giggled at him. “Sure. I’d love to. Well, see you tomorrow.” 

I was about to open the door when suddenly he called my name, ran up to me, and kissed my forehead. 

I looked up at him and he smiled. Then he stuck out his tongue and ran. 

“Ya! Aish. I’m gonna get him for that.” 

My face was red as I entered my house. I ran to my room pass the kitchen and up the stairs. 

[Why is my heart beating so fast.]

I turned my head to the side and saw myself on the mirror. I ran up to it and cupped my cheeks. 

“Why am I blushing!?” 

I jumped on my bed and groaned into the pillow. 

“He’s not that cute. Yea he isn’t. He’s... he’s pretty handsome for someone so confident. Wah! What am I thinking!!!” 

“Ugh. I hope I dont have anymore classes with him tomorrow.” 

I covered my head with the pillow and just mumbled incoherent words to myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

(>_<)

A/N: Hello! Sorry for not posting for like 2+ weeks guys. Been kinda busy here with school and stuff. I will try to update as much as possible. 

I might not update on Wednesdays and just try to give you guys two chapters every Friday. Anyways, thank you for waiting. 

See you next chapter which is gonna be out right after this. 

Bye~