1. Where It All Began

Love Another

Here is the rest of the story from the foreword. Hope you guys like this chapter.

(๑╹ω╹๑ )

No One’s POV

Currently, Seungwan and Seulgi are hanging out at the mall. They just ordered ice cream and are now walking around looking at the shops they could enter. 

Just as they were about to walk into one of the shops, their phones rang. They took it out of their pockets and frowned at the caller ID shown. 

“Yeoboseyo? Appa? What is it?” They both said. 

“Come to my office immediately. Bring Son with you.” Mr. Kang ordered. 

“Dae appa.” 

Their calls both ended and they just turned to each other and sighed. “Wonder what it is this time.” Seungwan grumbled. 

Seungwan called his driver, Mr. Kim, and asked to be picked up and drove to Mr. Kangs office. Mr. Kim arrived and drove them straight to Kang Corporations. 

“How was the mall, Mr Son.” Mr. Kim asked. 

“Heechul hyung. I told you to call me Seungwan. We’ve known each other even before you became my driver and it WAS fun until dad called.” Seungwan answered. 

“Haha. Well, that’s how it is when you’re the CEO’s son, Mr.- Seungwan. Sorry.” Heechul answered. 

“Hahaha. Its ok hyung.” 

“How’s your daughter Mr. Kim?” Seulgi asked. 

“Oh please, call me Heechul since Seungwan here is. She is doing great. She’s gonna be a 1st year at your guys high school next year. So please take care of her for me.” 

“We will hyung. Don’t worry. Yeri is safe with us.” Seungwan reassured him. 

As they talked more about other stuff, they reached Kang Corporations in no time. “Well, we have arrived Seungwan and Seulgi. What time will you be needing me to be here?” 

“Oh! Uhm its 4:30 right now so probably around 5:00-5:15. Thanks hyung.” Seungwan said. 

“Anytime, Son. See you in half an hour then.” Heechul said and drove off. 

“Welp, let’s go Seungwan-ah. Don’t want them yelling at us.” 

“Right..” 

they walked off into the building. Once they got inside they were stared at and awed at. Everyone knew that Seulgi was the CEO’s daughter while Seungwan was CEO Son’s son. 

They were admired everywhere they went. The only reason why they weren’t bothered eveytime they went out was because of the announcement their fathers made which also made it hard for them to make friends. 

So far, their day was going pretty well until they were called up to Mr. Kangs office where their fathers waited for their arrival. They were greeted by Mr. Kang’s secretary’s at the top floor. 

“Good Evening, Mr. Son and Ms. Kang. Your fathers are waiting for you that way.” Ms. Lim informed them. 

“Oh thank you, Ms. Lim. Oh and do you know what we’re here for by any chance?” Seulgi asked. 

“Ah. No I’m sorry Ms. Kang. I was just informed to direct you to their office as soon you arrived. I was not informed of the information being given to you.” 

“Ah ok. Thank you, Ms Lim.” 

“My pleasure, ma’am.” 

They bowed to Ms. Lim and knocked on the office door before entering. When they herd the low pitched voice of Mr. Kang, that was their cue to enter. 

Once they entered, they immediately sat down without waiting to be gestured to do so. Now they were sitting in his office in silence, waiting for one of their father’s to say a word. 

Seungwan stood up and ruffled his hair. “If you guyshave nothing to say to us then we will just be on our way, then.” 

“Sit. Down. Young man.” Mr. Son commanded. 

Seungwan groaned but sat back down looking a lot more irritated than before. Mr. Son took two packets from Mr. Kang’s desk and handed them to Seungwan and Seulgi. 

When the two finished reading the papers, Seungwan slammed it onto the table. “What the f*** is this sh**!!”

“Watch your language, young man.” Mr. Son sent him a deadly glare to which he disregarded. 

“Well, how else do you want me to f***ing phrase this crap.” Seungwan argued angrily. 

“Well, for one thing this “crap” is something me and Mr. Kang has discussed already and we both agreed that this is best for both our companies.” Mr. Son explained. 

Seungwan tightened his hands until his knuckles turned white. “Did you guys ever think of what your children’s thoughts on this was?” He asked through gritted teeth. “No you didn’t. Which is why this is a load of crap!”

“Calm yourself down, young man!” His father exclaimed. 

He bit down hard on his molars and kept quiet for the rest of the two men’s explanations. “As it says in the documents, you two will marry each other by the time you both graduate high school which will be in four years.” Mr. Son explained. 

“We are to announce your engagement a year before your graduation then the planning will continue on from there.” Mr. Kang added. 

“The announcement of the two of you dating will be tomorrow at exactly 12:00 in the afternoon.” 

“Do you object to any of the things that we have just explained?” Mr. Son asked. 

The room was silent until Seulgi decided to break it. “Appa. Uncle. Why don’t we make a deal with you guys?” She said in a very serious tone which led to shivers running down each of the three men’s spines. 

“What do tou have in mind, my dear?” Mr. Kang questioned. 

“Give us time to find two people to love and and when we are deemed unsuccessful after the given amount of time then and ONLY then will we agree to this marriage.” Seulgi stated firmly leaving no room for the two men to argue. 

“Hmm... very well then. But you both have to make those two people fall in love with you before the two of you graduate. And if you do manage to find someone and get them to fall in love with you two then we will forget about this whole marriage thing.” 

“Hmp... fine” Seulgi huffed making her light brown bangs move up and to the side. 

“It’s settled then. If you two manage to find someone to love and get them to LOVE YOU back then we will forget about this whole marriage agreement.” Mr. Son stated with a finality in his voice. 

“That is all. You two may go now.” Mr. Kang gestured for them to leave immediately. 

They got up from their seats and bowed to their fathers before walking out of the sufficating office of Mr. Kang. 

End of flashback...

“You do remember that faithful day was a year ago, right Sseul??” Seungwan asked his bestfriend and bride-to-be Seulgi. 

“Yes Seungwan. I do and I still hate my dad because of that.” 

“Well, we still have three years to find someone. Let’s make the best of it.” 

“Yup.” 

Seungwan stuck out his pinky and Seulgi just looked at him confused. “No falling in love with each other. Got it?”

Seulgi scoffed. “As if I’ll fall in love with someone like you.”

“Ok then. Whoever falls in love first will be the slave of the other person for a week.” 

“Deal and it sure aint gonna be me.” Seulgi stated and they sealed the deal with a pinky promise. 

As they sealed the day with a pinky promise, they walked into SM High with theirs heads held up high. They were ready to take on anything that comes their way on their path to finding their one and only in the last three years of their high school life. 

But... were there really ready?

 

 

 

 

(๑╹ω╹๑ )

A/N: Heyow everyone! Sorry for yhe late update today. And just a heads up, I will be updating this story every Friday unless something comes up and I don’t then the story will update the day after. 

Anyways, hope y’all enjoyed todays chapter. It was kind of like a recap of what happened between them and their fathers. The next chapter will definitely be about their first day of sophomore year and Irene and Joy may or may not be included in that chapter. 

Welp, see you guys next Friday!! Bye~ (๑╹ω╹๑ )