TEASER: Euphoria Pt. 1: Love U

The Real Definition of Love

Author's Note: Hey guys! :D It's me again and I have nothing else to do so I've decided to give you again another treat~ XP God bless everyone and I hope you'll enjoy! ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeonwoo's POV

I'm walking at the street, making my way in my school. I can't believe it's my last school year at MLD University. I had a lot of fun memories there, I hope nothing changes. I want to cherish everything I had and will have in that beloved university.

I'm almost on my way at my school when suddenly, I heard a kitten whimpering. I got worried so I followed where the sound coming from. And there it was, the kitten is stucked at the top of the tree.

"Hang in there little buddy." I told the kitten, how crazy it sounds?

I carefully climb up the tree and slowly made my way towards the kitten. It was hesitant at first but later on, it started to trust me so I succesfully carried it. But going down, not successful. The branch couldn't take it any longer as it snaps, causing me and the kitten to fall down.

I protected the kitten by embracing it, luckily the tree's not high enough to break my bones. But the ground really hurted my . I hissed painfully then suddenly, I heard a girl scream worriedly and started running towards me.

"Omaygosh! Are you okay?" she asked with a concerned look in her eyes as she sit infront of me.

I was so stunned by her angelic face that I coudn't even reply.

"She... she looks deadly gorgeous."

I thought as I daydreamed about her.

"Are you in the middle of an aftershock right now?" she asked worriedly.

"I-I.."

My mouth couldn't even form words right now.

"Just rest there, I'll call an abulance." she stated assuringly.

"No no no~" I replied as I stood up.

"I-ughh~ saved a kitten then I-umm *gulped." I tried to explain but it seems like I'm freaking high and I'm trying to identify what's a letter and a number.

"Ohh~ Are you okay?" she asked while a worried look was still plastered at her beautiful face.

I nodded slowly like a complete idiot. Gosh! I really want to smack my head right now.

"Next time, if you're going to be superman again, be careful. We don't want our superhero to be injured you know." she said while grinning.

"Omaygaaa-- her smile is so alluring."

I thought while smiling there like a dumb .

"Ugh~ Okay." She said awkwardly.

"Bye then~ And take care~" she bid then she smiled again for the last time before she left.

"You too." I replied, knowing that she didn't hear it since she's too far before I could even gather myself.

I put the kitten down then I realized something.

.

.

.

I DIDN'T GET HER NAME! AAAAAAAAA~

- To be continued of "Euphoria Pt.1: Love U"