Singularity Pt. 1: In The Lonely Hour

The Real Definition of Love

Author's note: Hi my dear readers! ^_^ ( If there's someone still waiting for an update XD ) I'm so sorry if I've been in hiatus lately, I've been so busy because of our successful Intramurals ❤❤ I've decided that this fanfic will contain my random thoughts about Nanwoo so don't be surprised that it'll be short XP I hope you'll love it :) Have a good day and God bless ^_^

P.S: I apologized for wrong grammar and spelling errors >~<


---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"I buried my voice for you."

- BTS V's Singularity



Five Months Since The Engagement

Yeonwoo's POV

I miss her.

But I know she doesn't miss me. Not even a single thought about me will come around in her mind.

Again, as I sat on the couch, I stare at the TV as I wait for her to come home.

She's always been like this eversince we moved in.

She comes home late. Saying that she's with her friends.

But I know she's with him.

Even though she said they broke up.

And I know it's because of this deal.




No.




It's because of me.

Because she knows that I love her.

And she doesn't want me to get hurt.





Or atleast I thought.



Or maybe her father made her do it.



But she loves him.

That's why she kept it as a secret.


Which makes it unfair for her.

I feel like a jerk. I tried to cancel our deal a lot of times but my father kept on telling me that our life is unfair too. He said that I should let myself be selfish for once, especially if it's for a good cause.

I heard the door opened as I glanced at the wall clock.

"11:00 PM. She's 30 minutes early."

"Another sleepless night?" she asked.

I never told her that I'm always waiting for her to come home because I know she'll be worried.

Or anxious.

Plus, I really can't sleep because I'm worried that she'll be in danger during the middle of the night.




Or she'll never come back and will run away with him.

"Yes." I said then I gave her a small smile.

"I'm gonna go to the bed now." she stated with a tired tone.

"Goodnight." I greeted.

"Goodnighttt~" she greeted back as she yawned which I find cute.

As I heard the door closed from our bedroom, I felt a huge ached in my heart. It hurts so much that I have to grabbed the couch and hold it tightly to sit still. I coughed, which I covered it with my hand, and I saw a stain of blood on my palm. I silently cry because of the torturing pain burning inside me. It feels like a thousands of needles pierced my heart, unabling me to breath properly.

"I forgot my meds again."

I struggled to crawl at the drawer near the TV. I opened the drawer and took the EPI then I injected it on me.

I felt my heart started to beat normally again as I breath heavily.

Next Day

I opened my eyes then I rubbed both of them, trying to adjust it from the lights.

I sat from the couch then I streched my arms. I slowly stood up then went to the bedroom.

I quietly opened the door then I saw Nancy grinning cutely while hugging her pillow. It made me smile as I walk towards her.

"I bet your dreaming about him."

I thought as I stare at her, enjoying the king size bed all by herself.

I never dared to sleep beside her. Because I know she will feel uncomfortable. That's why I've been sleeping on the couch eversince. I'm not complaining or anything. More than that, I'm thankful that I've done something for her to make this place homey.

I went to the kitchen then I started to make breakfast. I just made a simple diner, sausage and eggs. I placed it at the table as I heard the door from our bedroom opened.

She's already dressed up.

"I'm so sorry Yeonwoo unnie~ I really have to go now." she stated.

"Okay. Take care." I said with a smile.

"You too." she replied without looking at me then she went out.

I eat my breakfast quietly as that scene occupied my mind again.

FLASHBACK

Two Months Since The Engagement

I was running at the hallway cheerfully looking for Nancy.

I find myself running at the garden. As I saw her figure at the big Oak tree, I quickened my pace.

"Nancy~ I made you lun-"

But my tracks stopped when I saw Subin dangerously close to her. I hid behind the bushes.

"If we're going to do this, let's set some ground rules." Subin stated sternly

"Okay." Nancy replied while her cheeks blushed harder.

"Rule number one, I'll make your breakfast, lunch, and dinner." he said.

"Rule number two, any form of skinships are not allowed. Holding hands, hugging, kissing, and etc."

"And I forbid you to sleep beside her." he continued.

"But what if she insi-" Nancy tried to reasoned but Subin continued to speak.

"Rule number three, you'll always be with me everynight."

Nancy widen her eyes as her cheeks turned even redder.

"Wh-what!? I-I'm not ready f-for that kind of t-thing! I just turned eighteen!" she shouted which made Subin laughed.

"Pabo~ (stupid) Don't think of any y things Nancy~" Subin said while smilling whole-heartedly.

He took Nancy's hand then he kissed the back of it.

"I know I'll miss you everday the moment this deal started so I'll be needing to see you atleast for a night to assure myself that you're still mine." He stated seriously.

Nancy smiled lovingly.

"Okay." she replied quietly.

She reached for his cheek then she kissed it.

My eyes widen as I felt my legs grew weaker.

"I maybe with her physically but my heart will always be with you." she stated with a smile.

The burning sensation in my eyes was released as my tears escaped eagerly.

I tried to stand up but I can't.

I hopelessly crawled backwards then I used my full force to run away as fast as I could.

The heavens cried along with me as it suddenly rained hard.

I slipped over nothing but I didn't bother to get up.

Instead, I stared at the beautiful dark clouds then I shouted out my frustation and cried while laughing endlessly.

END OF FLASHBACK

I felt a tear escaped from my eye. I wiped it off then I smiled.

"You've been doing this for 3 months now Lee Dabin. Aren't you tired?"


- End of "Singularity Pt. 1: In The Lonely Hour"