Euphoria Pt. 1: Love U

The Real Definition of Love

Author's note: Hello guys! I'm so so sorry for not updating! T_T I totally forgot about this T_T I understand those readers who hates my guts and those readers who gave up waiting for this undeserved story T_T And for those who's still patiently waiting, thank you thank you so much! T_T I can't even put into words how grateful I am to your undying patience T_T So without further a do~  Let's get started~ God bless guys <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------






"I'm so happy, I can't breathe."

- BTS Jungkook's Euphoria


-----------------------------------------------------------------



Yeoonwoo's POV

I'm walking at the street, making my way in my school. I can't believe it's my last school year at MLD University. I had a lot of fun memories there, I hope nothing changes. I want to cherish everything I had and will have in that beloved university.

I'm almost on my way at my school when suddenly, I heard a kitten whimpering. I got worried so I followed where the sound coming from. And there it was, the kitten is stucked at the top of the tree.

"Hang in there little buddy." I told the kitten, how crazy it sounds?

I carefully climb up the tree and slowly made my way towards the kitten. It was hesitant at first but later on, it started to trust me so I succesfully carried it. But going down, not successful. The branch couldn't take it any longer as it snaps, causing me and the kitten to fall down.

I protected the kitten by embracing it, luckily the tree's not high enough to break my bones. But the ground really hurted my . I hissed painfully then suddenly, I heard a girl scream worriedly and started running towards me.

"Omaygosh! Are you okay?" she asked with a concerned look in her eyes as she sit infront of me.

I was so stunned by her angelic face that I coudn't even reply.

"She... she looks deadly gorgeous."

I thought as I daydreamed about her.

"Are you in the middle of an aftershock right now?" she asked worriedly.

"I-I.."

My mouth couldn't even form words right now.

"Just rest there, I'll call an abulance." she stated assuringly.

"No no no~" I replied as I stood up.

"I-ughh~ saved a kitten then I-umm *gulped." I tried to explain but it seems like I'm freaking high and I'm trying to identify what's a letter and a number.

"Ohh~ Are you okay?" she asked while a worried look was still plastered at her beautiful face.

I nodded slowly like a complete idiot. Gosh! I really want to smack my head right now.

"Next time, if you're going to be superman again, be careful. We don't want our superhero to be injured you know." she said while grinning.

"Omaygaaa-- her smile is so alluring."

I thought while smiling there like a dumb .

"Ugh~ Okay." She said awkwardly.

"Bye then~ And take care~" she bid then she smiled again for the last time before she left.

"You too." I replied, knowing that she didn't hear it since she's too far before I could even gather myself.

I put the kitten down then I realized something.

.

.

.

I DIDN'T GET HER NAME! AAAAAAAAA~
 

After our encounter, I asked Hyebin unnie, my best friend and the school body president her name. It turns out, her name is Nancy. Nancy Jewel McDonie.

"What a goddess name." I thought while day dreaming =//////=

To be very blunt with you guys, I'm not a  confident person. It seems that you already figured it out because of our first awkward interaction. I'm not the type of person who can flirt, and can approach the person I'm interested with easily. I'm actually quite weird, maybe because of my heart disease, resulting into a not-so normal childhood days. But you know, I'm happy of what God gave me.

In general, I'm not great at socializing soo~ whenever I like someone, I treat them like a celeb crush. I stalked their social media accounts, save their pics at my phone, and etc. You know, the "usual" stuff. By the way, not to the point that I stalked them literally. That's too creepy >_< 

But what can I say~ I'm a hopeless romantic =__=

"Yeonwoo~ Yeonwoo~ YAH YEONWOO!"

"HAH?" I slightly jumped on my sit when JooE's voice finally sinked into my head.

"SHHHHHHH."

"Sorry, sorry." we apologized as we heard the students hissed.

"You're daydreaming again Yeonwoo." JooE stated, throwing her cute tantrums.

"I'm sorry, it's just my mind had been preoccupied with something." I reasoned.

"More like preoccupied with someone." she said which made me blushed.

"Shut up.."  I replied quietly.

"You know if you just go talk to her, it's either you can go with your life and she can go on with hers or you can go on with your own lives together." JooE stated with an obvious tone.

"Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"No, there's too many 'life' in those sentences." I teased with a grinned plastered on my face.

JooE sighed then she smiled.

"If you're not gonna face your fears then can we just continue with our lessons please?"

Before I could answer, my direction went through the entrance doors. Nancy entered the library and everyone's looking at her. I can't blame them, she's gorgeous.

"Okay.. I um~ gonna get some more books." I replied, but my eyes are still staring at her.

I stood then I went through the opposite side of the shelf Nancy went through.

I followed her steps. Her eyes are so focused at searching through the books. It made my heartbeat faster and at the same time, it made my heart melt.

Her tracks stopped and so did I. She slowly reached for a book and it made me panicked so I quickly turned around to the other shelf and I pretensiouly searched for books.

I encouraged myself to turn back so that our eyes can meet like those romantic anime scenes I've watched. I know, dork right?

I put all my courage in my heart then I turned back and meet her eyes.
.

.

.

.

.

.

The eyes of our librarian who's staring at me with a judgemental look.



|(.______.)| <~ Me.


I just smiled awkwardly then I left.

"What the heck did just happen?"

Three days later

Nancy was absent today. I know it's weird but it made me sad. Somehow, I feel incomplete that I didn't see her today. I guess I'm used to it.

I decided to go to Comic Alley first before I go home.

While I was checking out the latest One Piece posters, someone gently tapped my shoulder.

"Hey superman."

I have to look straight just to confirm who's infront of me right now, grinning.

"Uh.. Uhm.. Hi." I greeted simply with a small smile.

"Are you also finding a gift for a friend? 'Cause I don't know if I'm in the right place." she said cluelessly, which I find so cute <3

"Um, what are you finding exactly?" I asked.

"I'm looking for a Mario merchandise for Jin oppa." she replied.

"Jin?"

"Jin oppa is my cousin, his birthday is near soo~ I'm here." she stated with that adoring smile -///////-

"I think your in the wrong place." I giggled.

"Well~ I'm not good at this, as well as directions." she said while giggling at herself too.

"Ughhh~ Too cuteee~ I canNOT~" =/////=

"I believe you should go to the Arcade center." I stated.

"Will you go with me?? I'm so bad at these."

"Sure." I said with a smile.

We went at the Arcade Center and she brought his cousin a Mario hat.

"Aren't you gonna give me your name? Or do you prefer being called superman?" she asked with that heart melting smile again.

"Oh~ I forgot about that actually." I said honestly while laughing softly.

"My name is Lee Da Bin but everyone calls me Yeonwoo. And I prefer to be called superman, thank you." I joked which made her laugh.

"One more charming action like that and I swear my heart's gonna run away." =//////=

"Anyway, thank you for today Yeonwoo unnie."

She bid her goodbye with a smile as I did mine.

"And it's Nancy by the way! I hope we can do this again next time!" she shouted while her head was sticking out the window of the bus.

"Be careful!" I said with a grin on my face while waving goodbye.

She waved back then she put her head back inside the bus.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~" I squealed happily.

"Now my day is complete!" I stated loudly while walking my way home.


- End of "Euphoria Pt.1: Love U"



Author's note: I'm so sorry guys if you don't like this chapter and it's not worth waiting for. You know that my stories are just ideas caught red handed T_T I really hoped you enjoyed it. Thank you thank you so much <3

 

 

 

Present

"So~ you're there because you're there?" Nancy asked cutely.

"Many months have passed, but your charm never gets old."

"No. I'm just there because I missed you that day." I said with a smile.

She reached for my hand then she kissed it.

"Well, I'm glad that you're there." she stated.

"Me too."