Trivia 承: Love ~ Latching on to You ~

The Real Definition of Love

Author's note: Hello my dear readers! ^_^ I already finished this chapter~ :) Hope you guys like it! ^_^

Btdubs, sorry for grammatical mistakes and spelling errors >~<

Have a good day and God bless~ ^_^


---------------------------------------------------------------------

 


"I'd like to be involved in your novel as a lover."

- BTS RM Trivia 承: Love

 

 


Present Day

Yeonwoo's POV

We're both laying in our bed, facing each other while I was telling her that story.

"You knew!?" she shouted and it made me giggle.

"Yes." I replied.

I can see in her eyes that she's guilty.

Her eyes turned red then her tears fell agressively.

"I-I'm so-so s-sorry." she muffled while she's covering her beautiful face with her palms.

I slowly reached for her and embraced her gently.

"Shh~" I soothed her while caressing her hair softly.

"I d-didn't k-know y-you suffered s-so m-much." she stated with her breath shaking.

"It's okay." I assured then I kissed her forehead sweetly.

Afternoon

I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted it from the lights. I felt a slightly heavy thing on my arm. I glanced at it and saw Nancy sleeping peacefully while her hand is placed delicately in my neck.

I smiled blissfully at the scenery.

"You have to be used to this now Lee Dabin."

I kissed her forehead then I carefully got off the bed, not wanting her to wake up then I went to the kitchen.

I prepared a simple meal for the both of us. An omelet paired with a fresh orange juice. Suddenly, I flinched because of the small cute arms wrapped around my tummy.

"Good Afternoon~" Nancy greeted while she's resting her head on my back.

"Good Afternoon~" I greeted back then I turned the stove off.

I turned around then I placed my hands at her waist.

"I'm almost finish here, you can wait at the table." I stated with a smile.

"Yes Ma'am." she said then she leaned over and she kissed me.

She stared intensely at me before she left. I was so strucked at the moment that I have to hold my chest, trying to ease the uncontrollable beat of my heart.

After a few minutes of gathering myself, I went back of what I was doing.

"Are you trying to kill me Nancy Jewel McDonie?"

I thought as I bring the food at the table.

I saw her there in a nap position while watching my every movement with a sweet smile on her face.

I smiled back as I put the food on the table.

"Let's eat." I stated which she replied with a nod.

Nancy's POV

We started eating and I keep glancing at her. I can't help but to admire her features. Sometimes she shows this clueless face which I found cute. And sometimes, she shows this charming face in which her eyes seems sleepy and her whole atmosphere seems cool and bored.

"If I'm not an idiot back then I could have had this wonderful girl by my side all along."

"Please stop staring at me like that, or else I'll melt." she said quietly while hiding her red cheeks.

A sudden heat rushed to my cheeks as I felt myself blushed.

"You've been staring at her the whole time Nancy! Control Yourself!" >~<

"S-sorry" I apologized as I started to eat.

"B-but, do you have something to tell me?" she asked with an embarrassed tone.

"N-nothing, I just think that I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I stated with a crooked smile and it made her giggle.

"Dork~" she said with that smile again. You know what I mean, that breathtaking smile in where her eyes formed into beautiful cresent moons.

"Why do you say so?" she asked.

"Because I made a wondeful girl wait for me." I stated with a smile.

"I'm sorry, but I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

"Because I made the most right decision that I could have ever made in my life." she said while smiling back at me.

* RING * RING * RING

Our moment was stopped because of a sudden phone call from Yeonwoo unnie.

Yeonwoo's POV

"I'll just answer this." I said with an apologetic smile

Nancy nodded then she started eating again.

"Hello~ Lee&McDonie's residence, Yeonwoo speaking." I stated which made Nancy and I smile at each other.

"Yeonwoo unnie!! I'm back!!" the girl with a very familiar voice shouted.

My eyes widen as I speak: "Taeha!? Since when!?" I excitedly asked. I haven't seen this girl for a long time.

I saw Nancy with a confused look and it made me giggle. I mouthed, "Ching-gu (friend)" which she replied with an "Ahh~".

"I'll tell you if you open the door first!" she replied as excited as I am.

I lashed out as soon as I heard then I quickly opened the door. I saw her welcoming me with a hug while a huge smile is plastered on her face. I quickly hugged her, carrying her then spinning her around the room and giggling happily while she's laughing and telling me to stop.

"Looks like someone's having fun~" I heard Nancy stated.

I carefully put Taeha down and introduced her.

"Nancy, this is Kim Taeha, my childhood friend." I said while pointing her by my side with my thumb.

"And Taeha, this is Nancy Jewel McDonie, my fianćee." I stated with a huge smile.

After that, we started catching up on each other, and we also shared some stories from our childhood.

"Do you know that this girl is so addicted to anime that she got me into it?" Taeha asked Nancy with an enthusiatic tone.

Nancy looked at her with a surprised and cluessless look which made Taeha grinned.

"I remember when we used to snuck out our rooms during the middle of the night just to watch her favorite anime." Taeha shared with a smile.

"What's the name of that anime again?"

I looked at her with an horrified look.

"It's One Piece! How dare you forget a superb show stopping anime!?" I asked with an unbelievable look.

She just shrugged then she remembered something.

"Hey! I'm free this Saturday! Wanna go to the lake where we used to fish during weekends?" she asked excitedly.

"Uhh~ OFCOURSE~" I replied as excited as she is.

"Well, I have to go now~ See you in Saturday Dachile~ I'll call you." she said as she stood up from the sofa.

We accompanied her through the door then we bid our goodbyes.

"She's a wonderful girl Yeonwoo unnie." Nancy stated as we went to our room.

"Yes she is but on the other hand... you haven't called a pet name on me. You know you'll call a pet name on me anytime soon. Why not call it to me now." I stated then I reached for her waist and made ourselves fell on the bed while facing each other.

"I can't think of something right now." Nancy replied while blushing.

"How about 'Love'? Simple yet beautiful."

She reached for my cheek then she smiled.

"My 'Love'~ I love that."

I caress her hand that is placed on my cheek.

"I love it too." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, her face became a bit serious.

"I have to ask you something and I want you to be honest." she stated.

"Okay." I replied with a concerned look.

"Do you ever had some feelings towards Taeha unnie?" Nancy asked.

I was surprised by the question but I answered.

"Yes. She's always been there for me since forever. And she's a wonderful person like you've said." I stated.

"Then why didn't you end up together?"

"Because we're just kids back then. We're in our Elem days, not knowing what to do with a crush and admiring. I was still figuring out what is this fling of love. And before I knew I have to hold onto her, she went somewhere far."

"She went to abroad with her family and stayed there. I was sad, but as the days go by, my feelings for her were eventually, gone." I continued.

"How about now?" Nancy asked.

"She's still the same girl, the wonderful girl who helped you to identify what love is."

I gave her a stern look and it made her frown.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just- Like you said, she's always been there for you. She knows you a lot more than I could ever do. I guess I'm jealous but you know.. I'm just this not-so wonderful girl who broke your heart a million of times by being selfish and by cheating with someone else, but you still managed to wait and choose this kind of girl."

"I just feel like... you deserve better..." she stated sincerely.

Tears fell from her eyes non-stop and it hurts my heart.

"Listen, I already forgave you before you've done it." I stated as I wiped her tears.

"I-I just- can't f-forgive m-myself." she stuttered while sniffing.

"Of all the things you've said right now, all I could've think about is how cute you are when you cry."

I smiled then I leaned closer. I catch a glimpse of her "caught off guard" expression before our lips are pressed at each other.

I kissed her passionately as I swifty pinned her, holding her both wrists beside her head.

I pulled out as I examine her beautiful face. I just love how her cheeks are so red and how her sweet lips are swollen because of my own lips.

"Why do you have to be so precious?" I asked and it made her cheeks even redder.

I leaned again and I felt her legs are squirming over the places.

I kissed her lips.





Then I kissed it again.





And again.





And again.



"Okay, I'll stop. I think I'm giving both of us a heart attack." I stated.

"You think?" Nancy asked in a sarcastic tone while breathing heavily.

We both giggled and Nancy suddenly embraced me.



Nancy's POV

"I love you." I stated while I'm hiding my face in her neck because of embarrasment.

"I love you too." she sincerly replied which made me smile.

After all this drama, there's only one thought in my mind.

 

"Your only mine Lee Dabin. And I'm only yours."

 

- End of "Trivia 承: Love ~ Latching on to You ~"