Serendipity Pt. 1: Blooming Love

The Real Definition of Love

Author's Note: This story is not sequencial but the chapters are related to each other. This is just another random thought, I've been thinking about nanwoo a lot because I miss them~ 😭😭

I apologized in advanced if there's any grammatical mistakes and spelling errors~ 😭😭 And.. I'm sorry, but this chapter is short~ xP

I hope you enjoy~ Have a good day and God bless~ ☺☺

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"As much as my heart flutters, I'm just as afraid."

- BTS Jimin's Serendipity

 

 

Two days after Yeonwoo's confinement

Nancy's POV

Yeonwoo unnie is discharged at the hospital today. After a few laboratory tests and physical examinations, her doctor finally let her go. She's now resting at her bedroom while I'm on the sofa watching Korean drama. Without thinking, I turned off the TV then I went to her room. I opened the door and the moment I gazed at her bed, I smiled. She's cutely laying there, sleeping peacefully. I walk towards her bed and sat beside her. While I was so busy staring at her angelic face, I kept thinking. 

My feelings for Subin were different. Our relationship with each other was cute. A bit of teasing, me watching and cheering for his sports game, and going to movies or proms together. We're like any of those typical highschool movie couple. 

But.. 

My feelings for Yeonwoo unnie are so different. I never felt this way before. This feelings are so weird. Like before, when I look at her, I feel nothing. Just a normal eye contact between two human beings. But now, whenever I glanced at her, I can't help but to admire her beautiful facial features. I love how her eyes expresses a comfortable atmosphere of blue. How perfect her nose bridge is. How inviting her kissable lips. And how her jaw is so deadly gorgeous. 

Whenever I'm with Subin, I feel happy.

But..

Whenever I'm with Yeonwoo unnie, not only I feel happy, I also feel excited seeing her even though I see her everyday. I feel like my day will not be complete without her.  

The last thing is, whenever I'm with Subin, it makes me feel that I have a sweet comfort around me. 

But... 

Whenever I'm with Yeonwoo unnie, I can feel my body becoming warmer and all my nerves palpitating harder. Especially my heart. It feels like my heart wants to get out of my chest.

I slowly reached for her cheek then I carressed it using the back of my hand.

"This love is so dangerous."

"But I'm loving it."

I smiled of that thought when Yeonwoo unnie slowly opened her eyes. It was so sudden for me so I panicked and it made me jump out of the bed. She gently rubbed her eyes but she's still on her bed while I'm distant from her while my head's a bit lowered because of embarrassment.

"Good Morning." She greeted sleepily.

"Good Morning." I greeted shyly.

She made a space on her bed then her next action took my breath away.

She covered her nose and lips with her blanket while her eyes are pleading me to lay beside her.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?"

I slowly approached her bed then I lay down beside her.

We're facing each other and it makes my heart go crazy.

"Why being with you feels so illegal?  ( so I call you illegirl ~ 😂 ) "

She reached for my hand then she placed it between of us while she's still holding it gently.

"Is there something you need from me?" she kindly asked with a smile.

"N-no, I'm just checking you out." I replied.

Suddenly, my stupid brain processed the words I had said.

"That came out wrong. I-I mean, not in that kind of way but--" I tried to explain but   my mouth keeps on blabbering nonsense.

She suddenly giggled which made me stopped. I think my heartbeat also stopped.

"I know what you mean Nancy." she stated while grinning, her eyes forming into cresent moons again that makes every star jealous.

"But I don't mind you checking me out Nancy. I'm yours afterall." she said with a sweet smile.

It made me happy as I felt my cheeks got redder.

"Don't forget that I'm also yours." I replied with an assuring smile.

"Did you take your meds?" I asked.

She nodded.

We stared at each other for a minute there, enjoying the relaxing atmosphere between the two of us, when I suddenly remembered our kiss.

Her lips were hauntingly sweet.

"Why did you just peck my lips that time?"

"So insatiable."

I thought as I glanced at her lips for a second.

I don't know what came though me when I said this.

"Yeonwoo unnie."

She hummed as a response.

"Can you kiss me?"

Yeonwoo's POV

"Anything for my princess." I stated with a smile.

I slowly pinned her. I carresed her cheek softly while shortening the distance between us. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against hers. I kissed her passionately and sweetly. Her hands reached for my jaw and it stayed there, touching it delightly. I bit her lowerlip lightly, asking for permission. She shyly opened as my tounge went inside. Our tounges danced in harmony, as I  want to fill our kiss with so much love for my beautiful princess. I pulled back as we breath heavily in the same rhythm. I rest my forehead against hers.

"Hey." Nancy called.

"Are you Jay Z?" she randomly asked.

"Why?" I played along.

"Because 'you put my love on top'." she said grinning like a kid.

I giggled while shaking my head.

"What a chessy pick-up line." 

 

- End of "Serendipity Pt. 1: Blooming Love"