1'st case

CRIMES

Kim Dong Wan POV

After from Commissioner office, I just follow my leader, Eric. He briefly tell me about people who join in the team . He introduce from the younger andy who is good at hacker, Junjin who is good at martial arts and gun, Hyesung who is best in sniper , and Minwoo who is good at make bomb.  I only don’t know what is his speciality. Suddenly the sound of screams and gun shouting ringing to my ears until I fell in.

 “ Eric-si “ as I call his name.

“ What happen dongwan? Are you okay “ said him.

“ Where’s we can see TV ? absurdly I ask him.

“ Our room have TV, what happen ? said him.

 Hurry up, I need to check something. I tell him to run. He open the room loudly and make the others surprise with our arrival.

I don’t know who is curse to him , when he get yell. Eric just grab the remote control and turn on the TV . He just give me the remote control coolly. I receive it and search to news program when the announcer report that some of kids hostage by some man. Time run so slowly when like this, it’s already 8 minute after the sound rang in my ear. I look at him and ask his approval.

“ I need your approval to use all access before they die in 7 minute” as I check my watch and wait his responds.

“ Okay, you get it” said him.

They just wait in silent , I said to them  that I can’t safe everyone. It’s not beyond my command to stop death.

I will go to crime scene now, you all want to join me ? so we can know each other .

 

***   Eric POV   ***

“ I need your approval to use all access before they die in 7 minute” as him check his watch and wait my responds.

“ Okay, you get it” said me.

I don’t know what he need to use all access but that guy already contact some people to send metal detector to their school.

TV still turn on when the announcer said that some kids get murder in their school. I just saw him blankly sit in the sofa. The time exactly 7 minute when he said that.

What is his ability until he get transfer to my team as my thought. The others just curiously ask me with their eyes.

He just stare at me and then sigh like know what I think about him. He said that his ability to know 15 minutes before someone die. That’s why I need your approval to use all access that I can’t.

I ask him if he can safe everyone when he saw it and sadly he just shake his head.