1'st case : missing child ( part 3)

CRIMES

“ I get a new clue for this case “ as andy call to us. Doo jun sister die in 3 months ago due operation with same date  mr yeon’s mother  in law. I’m afraid that they have illegal trading for human body transpalation due Mr Doojun receive huge money. He already get the money why must hostage the child ask eric to andy.  Syung break it within said maybe he not expected that his sister die.

We  arrive at closed factory in yeonsu, eric devide us to be 3 team , We wear our transmitter , settle in same frequency.  I get same team with junjin and 3 others who is not introduce to us. Syung and other sniper team find a good location to spy and help us from a far. Eric and the others take a lead as first team to break in factory.  Our transmitter ring with syung voice… 2 o’clock from eric team has 3 people guards it. You must take all them first.

I and junjin find other route to enter the building, When we open the door Jinnie take down to shoot one person. Really, he has good skill. The sound of gun fill in the air. Eric team already take down some people. Fortunately we can finish the operation quickly and find the missing child but we can’t find deo jun. That bastard already run away.

The ambulance come in and we can take the little girl out. I’m afraid with her psychological as she just look so pale and silence when we rescue her. 

 

We already clean the scene and give police line when society crowded to see us. Television broadcast report it in prime time journal and want to interview eric, but he hide in car and give it to minwoo to handle it.