1'st case : missing child

CRIMES

We gather in minivan to go crime scene and they give a lot question to me. If others said that I weird, they just give weirder question to me. Like chong jae aka junjin question Can I see ghost ? of course I can see them. And then the  question continue with how is ghost face ? any pretty ghost ? see… how can ghost can be pretty ? I just shake my head. Another weird question from eric question, Can a ghost face spin like in cartoon ? are he really my leader ? I want to punch him.

Good question only from minwoo, I think he can be leader beside eric. He ask if I ever be possessed with ghost ? fortunately until now I never be possessed , only hyesung and andy who silent in the car.

We arrive in crime scene and some our junior collage give salute to us. Eric only wave his hand and we enter the scene. 34 kids and 5 teacher die in this class. I see many blood and innocent face capture in their face. I still squatting when eric pat my shoulder.

“ Andy already check the cctv footage if you want to see” said eric.

I just nod my head when some wind blow to us. A group of kid who get murder come to me.

“ Ahjussi, Can you see us ? “ ask him. I just nod to them.

I look at eric and said to him in soft voice to make him cover me so I can talk with the kids. He just give me nod.

A kid said to me that some man with mask enter their class with gun and ask one of  her friend, so the teacher blocked them but then they shoot ms. Cheong, their teacher.  So our friend ask what they want and one of the man take her and then sound of gun fired.

Ahjussi, Can I meet my mom ? ask him and I just sigh. I hope you can meet your parents and back to heaven. I hope you can born again in next life after that the wind blow it again.

I look at eric and informs that some man with mask take one child, so we need to find her.

“Let’s go” said eric.

Eric inform to them that we must find one child before Andy give us the footage of cctv and junjin start to track the missing child. After a while, Junjin found that the missing kids was the daughter of  Mr Yeon, politician from democrat party.

 “ I’m afraid that they will hostage this child and make her father pay them huge money “ said junjin.

“I think they will not ask money but to make revenge to her father by use this child ” said eric.

“Andy, check the last 3 months record Mr Yeon” eric command and then andy struggling with the laptop.

A junior police greet eric and report him that Mr Yeon make announce in press conference, if someone find her daughter will be grant KRW 1 Billion. Eric cursed it many times and yell to andy to find the record in 30 minutes.

Minwoo came to me and ask me how can eric know that one child missed before watch the footage. I said that child ghosts come to talk with me. He just nod his head many times before he ask me, can you make them to come to you again ? ask him.

Why you need me to call them ? ask me. I want their describe the voice a man who take the missing child said minwoo

I nod to him and give him sign to follow me.

Cover me so I can call them and don’t panic for what I do. He just give me a silent look. I take out a little knife from my pocket, search a sterilized cotton and clean the knife. He just ask me with his eyes for what I do. I just soft hum just ignore it.

I slash my hand and drop the blood, The wind blows and the scenes memory from the child flashed in my mind like a movie.  I staggered little and minwoo hold my hands to make me stable. After some time, I describe that man voice to him. He leave me to do his do without tell me anything. I take a sit in corner to take a deep breath when hyesung come to me and ask me why I slash my hand. I tell him that use my blood, I can watch their last memory before die.

“ You look pale, dongwan-si “ said hyesung.

“It’s okay, I just need to rest a moment” said me.  He just nod and give pat in my shoulder before i know i slumber in deep sleep.