Explode Train ( Part 2 )

CRIMES

I and minwoo already arrive in crime scene, we help other passenger to out from station. The thick smoke obstructed our view to help the others. We wait the officer to bring some mask. We clearly see how the wagon burn until can’t seen. The weather so tough until I can’t breath , Maybe due lot of amount dead in this scene.  

Minwoo great eric and the others. They already gear with equipment of mask to help it. Andy give me one equipment so I can wear. Pure oxygen help me to breath normally. Eric already instructed too close all train station in daegu today.

“ Are you, okay” ask syung to me and I nod it.

“Anything happen again” ask him continue and I said still not.

“Who’s the crazy bastard  do this as him mumble.

We still waiting the instruction until a small wind blow in front of me. Take me surprise a burn man wave to me.

“Can you help us ?” ask him.

“Can you tell me what happened until train burned” as I reply to him.

He said that one man who around 40 years old suddenly spilling explosives from a plastic cartoon into train and then he ignited a fire with lighter.

“ Can you show me what clothes he uses ? ask me.

That man use a white shirts and ripped jeans. He has sideburns and use glasses. In the right hand have a snake tattoo.

“ Ok, Thank you” my reply and he’s gone with the wind. I tell eric what happened and he instructed it to help to move the dead body and we search a man with snake tattoo. 

At least we find 230 dead body in the last train, in one of the dead body we find a man with snake tattoo. He can’t be recognized and some doctor want to take him to autopsy. Luckily, Minwoo stop it before they send to hospital.

After doctor and others corps leave the scene, minwoo call me and ask me to saw their last man memory. I drop my blood and call it to saw  but unexpected situation came to me.

I can’t see anything. Like their block my view and the memory it self.