1'st case : missing child ( part 2 )

CRIMES

When I open my eyes, I hear eric voice call my name. Where is it as my thought ? a warehouse with little lighting, A loud sound from gun fired explode  in many places. I see junjin take a head shot to someone and run to me.

“ Hyung… hang on… we already call the ambulance” said him.  I see him cry and just his check.

“ Hyung… saranghae” said him. I just nod and smile , to weak to reply him with words.

 

Dongwan, wake up as someone shake my body. I wake up and saw eric face in front of me.

“ Sorry” as I said and he just said never mind. We already get the clue, want to join us ask eric. I stand up from the corner and join eric to meet the others.

“Are you okay, dongwan-si” ask minwoo. I just give him smile to assure him that I’m okay.

Eric explain that minwoo already make the sample voice from mask man based on my description, they find that 3 people have some similarity. A first person, Mr Heung shik from daegu. His job as loan sharks and like torture other people. Second person, Mr Doo jun from jeju. His job as assistant research manager from K pharmacy. The third person, Mr Heenim from seoul, His job as café bartender in Roof And café. I don’t see any evidence about this two people who have motif to Mr Yeon beside Mr Heung said Hyesung.

You already check their past lives ? when they be in charges in military or something ? as eric ask to hyesung. We still don’t find any clue for them and I still wait from our office to call hangguk bank to give us confirmation about transaction detail their money said hyesung.

Let’s back to office first said eric. We back to office for detail instruction. A ring break our office and eric answer it.

“ Syung, they already send the recap that you want”  said eric. That man only nod and work in silence.

Andy approach to me and sit in front of my desk, suddenly ask me how it feel to know someone dead. At first, I don’t want too honest about my feel but somehow his face make me want to open it. I started when I child, others people call me crazy, or sometime my friend’s parents never allow me to play with their child, some of them suggest my mom to call shaman to take evil spirits in my body out. I got many times ceremony like that but I still see it. At first I only see ghosts but when I grow old my ability expand too. Not only see ghost, I see the death call. First time when I know someone will be dead, I so scared. I cry and try to kill myself. The message always come 15 minute before the accident, at first time i don't care about the message but 15 minutes before dead you can do last thing you want before leave anything without regret. And why you need to slash your hand as  andy next question.

When I child, one of ghost tell me that my blood like drugs to them. I can’t bleed or they will try to posses me. Later , I know that my blood can give a recall memories form death person.  

“That’s why after that you look pale this afternoon” ask minwoo.

“ Yes” as I said and look him.

“What happen when you blood to much ? eric ask me.

“ I don’t know, Maybe I’m dead” as I said.

“ You can’t die, I never lose my team so I will protect you” as eric said and we’re cringe our hands.

Syung end our conversation with find transaction with detail a huge sum money transfer to Mr Doo jun account from Mr Yeon wife and andy team find a similarity face with eyes of mask man via camera cctv supermarket in yeonsu district.

“ My brother, prepare yourself” as eric command. I check my gun, reload the bullet and take some stock bullet. Only andy not join us this case, he need to take alternative route for us if something happens. My first day in new department.