Introduction

CRIMES

Kim Dong Wan, 5 Years Old

Why we go to hospital mom ? ask a boy to her mother.

Just general check up dear…. It’s okay, nothing have to worry. Said his mother.

Hi dongwan, as he get greet by doctor and nurse. He back to greet them. A nurse held his hand and give him a puzzle. You can play with it and wait your mom in other room . He nod and follow the nurse.

A nurse take him in other room and the room have many toys. He play alone in that room and get bored, when he sigh he saw a boy sit beside  him. Firstly, he distance from him.

Dongwan-ah, I’m dane. Your brother. Said Him

I don’t have brother. I the only child in my family said him. Isn’t it more better if you have sibling ask that boys.

Ehmmmm… sometimes I want to know how the feel have sibling, so you will be my brother.

Of course, we will always together and forever said him.

I will give you present because you make me as your brother. Said him. But Don’t get bleed, because your blood is sweet and like drugs to other. Promise to us said him. We make pinky promise.

In other room  His mother shock with what her see.

I don’t know if he has that ability like that, he just hyperactive kid who love to sing and play with his friends.

Doctor said to her , I know it’s beyond your imaginary but I think he indigo from this result and he have IQ beyond other kids who same age with him. It’s better if you support his ability and try to understand him more.

 

Seoul, 2018

Mapo District, Police Officer

Congratulation Kim Dong Wan, from today you will join with special department CRIMES under Police Commisioner Mun Jung Hyuk. This department are special because solve criminal case with zero possibility or not have record anything. I hope you can have good relations with the others.

Lieutenant Kim Dong Wan report to Police Commisioner Park Do Kwan to enter CRIMES Department and will do my best for our district and national. Salute said him with good posture.

“ Good” said him with hug and pat his back. I trust you dongwan-shi.

“ Yes Sir “ said him.

This is Police Commisioner Mun Jung Hyuk, He is your leader. Help him and don’t disappoint me you two.

“ Yes sir “ said them.

“ You can call me, Eric “ said Officer Mun Jung Hyuk