Three

Fine~ Jaenoren

 

 From then on, Jeno and Jaemin stuck by Renjun, even though the boy didn't fully trust them and now was low key afraid of Jeno sometimes. Renjun didn't particularly care that the two boys followed him around, he was very much unbothered, as long as they didn't talk to him when he was in one of his moments.

He didn't find them annoying, like in general, but what annoyed him was what they knew, and they took pity on him for it, and he hated pity almost as much as he hated himself and life. And it was all his fault that they found out. But there Jaemin and Jeno were, waiting for him outside of the art room, "Hey Renjun. I−"

"What the do you two want with me? Because if you're going to gain my trust just to break it and hurt me, then you can off now." Renjun snapped.

Jaemin and Jeno both stared at him in shock at his sudden outburst. "Renjun, has someone done that to you?" Jeno asked carefully, a concerned look taking over both his and his boyfriend's face.

"Yeah, my own ing mother." He said and fought the urge to cry. Suddenly he felt tired, too tired to stand, too tired to talk, and too tired to even think about ever wanting to live again.

Then he did something that scared the life out of the other two, he fainted, right in the middle of the hallway. He fell to the ground, everything he had once previously held, fell to the ground along with his skinny body. Jaemin almost screamed, and Jeno's eyes widened and immediately picked up limp boy, running to the nurse, leaving Jaemin behind, frozen in shock, before he snapped himself out of it and followed behind Jeno.

。。。。。

"What's wrong with him?"  Jeno asked the nurse.

"He's obviously sleep deprived, the angel looks like he hasn't slept in weeks. He's too skinny, he's underweight, and he's literally covered in bruises." She explained, slightly lifting up his shirt,  to show purple and blue bruises running along his stomach up to his chest. She was one of the only people to know about Renjun's home life, so Renjun looked up to her as an older sister.

Jaemin sighed as Jeno rubbed his back, "when'll he wake up?" He asked. He was only surprised he cared so much, if he would have seen him two weeks ago, he would've ignored him . But for some reason, both boys genuinely cared for Renjun.

"Any minute." She said, smiling softly at the two boys concern.

Jaemin sighed again and watched the sleeping boy, he looked so tired, even in his sleep, yet he looked so free and unbothered. Jeno looked toward his boyfriend and slightly smiled, then looked towards Renjun when he saw him looking at him with a look of horror and shock. Renjun was crying in his sleep, Jeno though he was scared, his eyebrows were furrowed, and he had tears streaming down his pale cheeks as he murmured something inaudible.

"Wake him up!" Jaemin told the nurse.

She put her hands on Renjun'a shoulders and shook him out of his sleep. Renjun shot you and immediately wrapped arms around him, rocking him as he cried in her arms, " it's okay baby." She said soothingly as Jeno and Jaemin watched them, confused.

Jeno opened his mouth to speak, by by the nurse, Lina was her name shot him a glare, making him up. "Are you okay Jun baby?" She asked, kissing his slightly sweaty forehead.

Renjun shook his head and sobbed more into her shoulder, " I think you two should leave." Lina said calmly, as the ran her fingers through Renjun's hair to calm him.

"But−"

"Go." She said firmly.

Jaemin sighed, and left the clinic alongside Jeno who had his arm wrapped around his shoulders. Renjun was still in Lina's protective arms, crying his eyes out, as Lina was comforting him, leaving Jeno and Jaemin in the dark about his ed up life.