Seven

Fine~ Jaenoren

 

It was Monday and Jeno was having many problems, one being he'd woken up late because he had slept late studying , and was almost late to school, the seconds one being Jaemin was sick the day before and he wasn't sure if he was okay to go to school. And the last was that he was catching feelings for Renjun. Liking Renjun probably wasn't the best thing for either one of them, Renjun because he already had problems of his own, and Jeno because he had a boyfriend already. And he didn't know anything about how Jaemin felt about Renjun, so he didn't know what he'd tell him.

So instead of Renjun showing up to school half asleep, it was Jeno. He had ran to his first period class to see that Jaemin was there, and healthy, and looking at him very concerned along with Renjun. He walked over and sat down at his seat next to Jaemin and immediately laid his head down and sighed, "You okay?" Jaemin asked, patting Jeno's back.

Jeno looked up and smiled, "just tired." He explained. Jaemin's shook his head, "did you stay up too late?" He asked. Jeno nodded.

Jaemin looked back to the board and started paying attention like he was supposed to be, as Jeno forced himself to stay awake and and not go to sleep. 

。。。。。 (I never write actual school stuff bc I dunno that crap 哈哈)

The day was basically over, and Jaemin and Jeno were using their last class(the one that went down in) as a free period, because the teacher hadn't showed up and they had no subs (yes that actually happened to me once)

Jeno was sitting at his desk, trying hard to ignore a whining Jaemin, "Jeno" He whined, "Jeno, pay attention to me." Jeno sighed and patted his lap(uwu), then Jaemin hurried, and sat down on him,(not weird bc I'm shorter than my big sis and she sits on my lap) immediately wrapping his arms around Jeno's waist and burying his face in the crook of his neck, "I missed you." Jaemin sighed.

Jeno hugged Jaemin back, not caring about the odd and disgusted looks they were getting from their other classmates, besides a sleeping Renjun. "I missed you too baby." Jeno said. Jaemin cringed, "Don't call me that." He said into Jeno's neck, "it's cringy."

Jeno shrugged, "no it's not." He argued. "You're cute." Jaemin said randomly changing the subject. Jeno chuckled, "as are you." He responded.

"We haven't really had any alone time in a while." Jaemin whispered. Jeno sighed for the second time, "I know, I'm sorry, we've had things to do." Jeno said patted Jaemin's. Then Jaemin sighed, "but I miss you." He repeated.

"How about I take you out on a date today." Jeno suggested. Jaemin shook his head, "I have dinner with my family." He said. "How about tomorrow?" Jeno asked, resting his hands on Jaemin's thighs. "I can't, I have dance." Jaemin sighed, putting his hands on Jeno's.

"No wonder we never spend time" Jeno said, "How about I go and watch and we hang out later." 

Jaemin nodded, "we can try." He said, removing Jeno's hands from his legs, and playing with them. "Okay." Jeno said, resting his head on Jaemin's back. (Such a fidgety touchy couple)

"Jaemin I have to tell you something." Jeno said. Jaemin tried to turn around to face the older, "okay," Jeno paused, debating on whether or not he would tell Jaemin about his feelings, "what is it?" Jaemin asked after a long pause. "I−um, I love you." Jeno stuttered.

Jaemin turned around to face him, "are you okay?" He asked. Jeno nodded, trying not to make it look suspicious, "I'm fine don't worry." He replied.

"Okay." Jaemin said slowly. "I love you too." 

Jeno smiled and rewrapped his arms around Jaemin's waist, as Jaemin sank back into Jeno. "You're adorable." Jeno commented. Jaemin smiled brightly, "you're way more adorable than me." He replied softly, getting sleepy, though class was almost over. smile widened, then he kissed Jaemin on the back of his neck. 

"Don't fall asleep on me Nana." Jeno whispered into his ear. But Jaemin was already half asleep, so Jeno removed his arms from Jaemin's waist, and moved him to his original seat. Then Jeno sat in his own seat and stared adoringly at Jaemin as he slept lightly.

。。。。。