Four

Fine~ Jaenoren

After then Renjun decided that he would avoid Jeno and Jaemin in fear that they were going to mess with him after what he did. When he got home that day he figured out that his mom would be out of town for a month in a half on a 'business trip' but Renjun knew she only wanted to get away from him and get a hook up at someone's house (meaning multiple things). Renjun has the house to himself, he wasn't gonna throw a party because he want 'that kid' and because he had no friends. What he was going to do was exactly nothing, he was going to enjoy the quietness that had only existed before his dad died.

The next day they had school and he was debating on whether he wanted to go to school or not, he decided that he would go so that he could talk to Lina. So he mentally and physically prepared himself to go face the world.

。。。。。

When he arrived at school, he went straight to Lina's office and sat down in one of the cushioned chairs in front of her desk. Lina looked up from the papers she was reading and smiled, "Renjun." She said going over to him and hugging him tightly. "How did home go yesterday?" She asked, letting him go.

"My mom is out of town for a business trip,but we both know what she's doing, she doesn't even have that kid of job." Renjun sighed.

Lina smiled, "now you get to be alone." She said.

Renjun nodded, "Did Jaemin or Jeno come by?" He asked. Lina nodded, "Jaemin came by and asked if you were okay." She said going back to her papers.

"Did you tell him anything?" He asked. She shook her head, "Never." She replied.

"Do you think I should trust them?" Renjun asked. Lina looked up from her papers, "I mean... I don't know. If you want to trust them you have to give them a chance to help you Jun." She said running a hand through her short hair.

Renjun sighed, "Before this week they didn't know I existed." He pointed out. Then Lina sighed, "But now that they know, don't they care?" Lina asked, already knowing the answer.

"I guess."

"Yes, the answer is yes. You have to stop thinking everyone is like your mother" she said." How did we become close?"

"You helped with me with one of my many attacks (panic and/or anxiety)." Renjun said.

Lina nodded, "Yes, you let me help you. Jeno and Jaemin will help you, I promise you. They care, you have to give them a chance." She said.

"Okay. But what if−"

"There's no what if, they're too nice to hurt you, if they hurt you I'll get them." She said as she pushed him towards the door with a tardy slip.

"But can I stay here?" Renjun asked putting his foot between the wall and the door she was shutting.

"No, you have to face your problems, not run and hide from them." Lina smiled before shutting the door in his face.

Renjun sighed and went to his class, which he happened to have with Jaemin and Jeno. He slowly walked to classroom, and opened the door. When he walked in the room, he immediately felt four eyes burning into his side. He walked up to the teacher's desk and was about to give her the slip Lina had given him when she waved him away, she smiled, "it's okay honey, you're always excused from this class, anytime you need, you're passing," then she started talking lowly, "and it seems you have problems of your own." She smiled at him again, "now go to your seat dear."

Renjun nodded thankfully and went to his seat at the back of the class, feeling Jeno and Jaemin's eyes watching his every step.

By the time the class was over, Renjun was ready to leave school and go to his now quiet house to enjoy his non social life, then Jaemin and Jeno aproached him, "Hey..." Jaemin said very slowly and awkwardly.

"Hi.." Renjun said, just as slow and awkwardly.

Jeno sighed at his boyfriend, "Are you okay?" He asked.

The  Renjun sighed, "just because you saw all of that, doesn't mean you look at me any worse now." He said. "I'll tell you guys what's happened. Eventually."

Jaemin nodded understandingly, "who's Lina to you?" He asked.

"The only person I'm blessed enough to have in this world." Renjun said, walking to his class.

Jaemin and Jeno followed, "so a sister?" Jeno asked. Renjun nodded his head, "but not blood. We're just close." He said. "She cares for me, she loves me, and I love her, so it's close enough."

"Jeno, your class is that way." Renjun said, pointing behind them.

"Oh, right bye." Jeno said, pecking Jaemin's cheek and waving at Renjun before he left, going the other direction.

Jaemin and Renjun were left in a awkward silence that lasted until they walked into the room of their next class. Renjun walked to his seat, and Jaemin surprisingly followed him and sat down beside him. "Renjun, you really scared me yesterday." Jaemin said.

Renjun looked at him, surprised, "what?" He asked.

"You scared me." Jaemin repeated.

"You cared?" Renjun asked, still in shock.

"Renjun who wouldn't care? You ing fainted in the middle of the hallway." Jaemin said, a little harshly.

Renjun flinched away and put his head down on his desk, in his hands, "Renjun I'm sorry." Jaemin said.

"It's okay." Renjun said in a unconvincingly small voice.

Jaemin shook his head, though Renjun couldn't see him, "No really, I'm sorry." Jaemin repeated.

Renjun nodded and put his head back down in his arms. Jaemin sighed and paid attention to class. When the class was over, Renjun fastly walked out the room and Jaemin realized they'd have to be a lot more careful and thoughtful if they wanted to befriend Renjun.