Two

Fine~ Jaenoren

Renjun  didn't return to school the next three days, so Jeno and Jaemin, being their nosy, kind selves were very worried for the older, who looked very scared after the call he had earlier in the week.

When Renjun came back, he looked dead, looked skinnier, and he obviously hadn't slept the whole time he's been gone. So when he walked in and slept the whole class, the teacher, who knew Renjun in some way besides school, let him sleep The whole class. When he woke up, class was over and everyone was gone except Jeno and Jaemin, who were waiting for him to wake up.

"Why are you here?" Renjun asked Jaemin , not opening his eyes or lifting head because he barely had the energy to.

He opened his eyes and turned to see Jeno, "ugh you too?" He sighed and put his head back down.

"So you want to go eat?" Jaemin asked, poking Renjun's side.

"Yes." Renjun said eagerly.

After they waited for Renjun to get his food, they followed him up to his usual spot on the rooftop, "why are you following me?" Renjun asked, peeking over his shoulder.

"Because you're lonely." Jeno said.

Renjun sighed and walked up to the rooftop and sat down. "How are you even allowed up here?" Jaemin asked, "plus they give you the good cafeteria food, not that I'm complaining, you need to eat anyways." 

"Connections, and my good friend pity." Renjun said quietly.

They ate quietly, besides then occasional talking from Jaemin or Jeno. Once lunch was over, Jeno and Jaemin started walking their ways down the stairs, then they turned around and saw Renjun, still sitting in his same spot as if he wasn't leaving. "Aren't you coming?" Jeno asked the smaller.

"No, I usually wait up here until the hallways clears, then go to my class, to avoid people." Renjun said quietly again.

"No, come with us" Jaemin said. "No one will try you if your with us." 

"No, I'll make you look bad." Renjun said shaking his head.

Jaemin sighed and walking over to Renjun, then took his tray, as Jeno pulled the boy up, "let's go." Jeno said, and started walking, Renjun and Jaemin following close behind.

They quickly walked down the stairs and threw their trash away, then Jeno turned to Renjun, what class do you have next?" He asked.

"Math with Mr. Lee." Renjun said. 

Jaemin and Jeno walked to Renjun's class, making some people around them, give them looks, they didn't care though, they still walked with him to his class. Once they arrived, Renjun walked into his class, after thanking the taller two boys.

"He's starting to open up to us." Jaemin said happily on the way to their own class.

"Yeah. But I'm still wondering what goes on at his house though, but it's not our business." Jeno said.

"And we don't want to scare him away. He needs friends." Jaemin added.

"But I don't want to be doing this only out of pity, let's get to know him." Jeno said.

"Okay." Jaemin agreed and they walked into their class and sat at their usual spot in the middle of the class.

"We should probably hang out with him more before we start asking him questions anyways, it's not really in our place to ask him sensitive questions like that, especially since we just met earlier this week." Jaemin said thoughtfully.

"Yeah." Jeno said, then they finally payed attention to the teacher, who was very deep into the lesson.