A Different Point of View

Love on the Airwaves

I just felt like doing their first meeting in Juho's point of view....

 

Juho spotted Inseong from across the bar, causing him to jump up from his seat and hide in the crowd. He thought about calling Jaeyoon just to tell him that his boyfriend is in a club but then he remembered that they were currently in the middle of a lover's quarrel and that would only make things worse. 

Inseong stopped just at the edge of the dance floor and squinted his eyes, looking at every face with care. 

"Hey man, sorry i just need to hide for a few minutes," Juho said as he slipped into the nearest booth and ducked under the table. 

This is so embarrassing, he thought but he swallowed his pride and poked the stranger's knee. 

"What?" the guy asked, looking down on him. 

Oh god, Juho thought. He was the most beautiful man he had ever laid eyes on that it took him a second to compose himself. 

He smiled. "Hey, sorry. Uhmm, could you do me a favor?" 

Juho can hear his heart doing somersaults as the guy regarded him with a slight mix of pity, annoyance and curiousity. 

"If i do will you leave me alone?" he asked. 

Juho nodded. But what if i don't want to leave you alone, the thought suddenly popped in his head.

"Okay then, what is it?"

"Tall guy, red hair, foxy eyes and wearing all white. Is he still there?" he asked, gesturing vaguely to the dance floor. 

The guy twisted in his seat and craned his neck as he searched the crowd. Even if he's looking through this weird angle, the guy was really good looking. 

The guy turned back to him suddenly but for Juho it felt like the seconds were stretched. Those bright kind eyes felt suffocating and he really was beautiful. 

How many times have he used the word beautiful?

"Oh god," Juho whispered as those eyes looked at him again. 

"You're hiding from Inseong?" the guy asked. 

Wow, that was... unexpected. "I-uh, you know him?"

"He's a model. We're from the same agency."

Ah, that explains it. No wonder he's gorgeous. 

Juho said something and was about to crawl out of the table when he bumped his head on the edge of it loudly. 

He was still massaging the spot where his head hit when the guy said something about getting out of the club and he agreed to it. 

"Thank you so much! I don't know what i'll do if he finds me," Juho said as soon as they stepped out of the club. There was still a throbbing pain in his head but that was nothing if Inseong finds him. 

"DZ J!" the guy explained causing Juho to freeze. 

"I-ah, yes, ehem... this is DJ Z and you're listening to MIdnight Road only here at Seoul FM 99.9," he didn't know why he did that but the bright smile on the guy's face was super worth it. 

"It's really you!" 

"My real name's Juho. It's nice to meet you," he said, extending a hand.