Two

Love on the Airwaves

"It's nice to meet you, Juho-ssi! And since we're giving out our real names then i'm Seokwoo," he said shaking the other's hand. 

"Seokwoo? It's nice to meet you. Wait, so what's your stage name then?" Juho asked. 

"Oh,it's  Rowoon. The company was the one who gave the name to me. They say it sounds pretty and all that," he said rolling his eyes. 

Juho chuckled, a deep sound that somehow made Rowoon feel warm on the inside. They started to walk away from the noise of the club, no direction in mind. 

"So, a radio DJ, huh?" Rowoon started, breaking the silence that was starting to become awkward. 

"Yeah, well. Honestly, the dream is to be a music producer. When i was in college, i got in the campus radio and that's basically where i got all the know-hows on the equipment and stuff. And when graduation came, i somehow just gravitated towards the radio once more. I don't know. There's just something about it that appeals to me. But being a music producer is still the dream though!" Juho replied. 

Rowoon smiled, feeling a lot more comfortable. It's nice that Juho was as talkative as his radio self, he thought to himself. 

"And you? A model, huh?" Juho asked. 

Rowoon shrugged. "Let's just say i was blessed with the face and the height and things picked up from there," he replied. 

"Wow, that's probably the humblest reply i've got." Juho said nudging him in the arm. Rowoon smiled. 

"Inseong was never that humble," Juho continued. Rowoon glanced at the guy and noticed how his jaw was clenched and his eyes a bit more intense. 

Well, here goes, Rowoon thought. "You don't have to answer this question but are you and Inseong-"

"Rowoon-ah! Rowoon-ah! Thank goodness, i found you!" 

A figure rushed at them from one of the alleys and clutched at their arms. Bruce, Rowoon's manager looked up happily, and a little bit sweaty, "I was- looking - you!"

"I'm here, hyung. Breathe. Just breathe," Rowoon said.

When the guy had caught his breath, he started nudging Rowoon forward. 

"We have to go! You have an ad shooting tomorrow and you need to rest," Bruce said, not noticing the other person that was with them. 

"Okay, hyung! Can i at least say goodbye to my friend?" 

That was the only time that his manager glanced at Juho, who was standing to one side with an amused expression on his face. 

"It's okay, Rowoon-ah! I guess i'll see you around! Take care!" Juho said waving his hand and with that, he his heels and walked away leaving Rowoon with his manager and a question hanging between them.

================================================================================

Oppa, are you gonna see your model friend again? When will you ask for his number? do yo want me to be your wingman? -cutiejaey

Juho rolled his eyes at the comment. Jaeyoon was probably bored again and he's taking it all out on Juho's program. Sometimes, he regrets telling Jaeyoon things but he's his best friend and really, there's nothing he could hide from the man.  Juho scrolled past the message and looked at the others, a part of him hoping that a familiar name or reference pops out. 

(그대와 나, 설레임 - Acoustic collabo)

He won't admit it, but somehow, coming to work in the middle of the night and talking on the radio feels different nowadays. He knew that Rowoon was an avid listener and that makes his heart beat faster without even understanding why. Juho didn't know whether it's because its the first time that someone actually recognized him from the radio or if its because it was, well - Rowoon. 

Juho sighed just as the last notes of the song faded into the quiet. 

===============================================================================

Rowoon had been staring at his phone for the last half hour, debating on whether to send the message or not. He had been too scared to ask Inseong about Juho's phone number and really, the only way that he could talk to the guy was through the radio program.

Should I? Should I not? Should I? Should I not?

Rowoon closed his eyes, thumb hovering over the send button. Finally, he took a deep breath, closed his eyes and felt his fingertip touch the screen.