Ocho

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jiyong's whole body turns cold once he glances on the window of Chaerin's room. His heart erratically beats and his gut is telling him that something wrong is happening. Trying to be appear calm, he fishes out his phone and called for his mother.

"Hello?" Mrs. Kwon's voice rings in his ear.

"Mom? I need your help. Please bring some of our guards and alert the police."

"What is happening?! Where is Jingyo?"

"Fetch him here in the Seoulbit Cafe, just across Seoul Hospital. Faster Mom, I think something's wrong is going on in Chaerin's room."

"Stay alert Jiyong, I will tell your father and we will be there in a minute."

Jiyong puts down the phone and wearily glances at his son. He then dials again and calls someone...

"Hello Mr. Kwon?"

"Tell your security to block all the possible exits!"

"H-Huh? But why?"

"Monitor my wife! She might be...!!!" Jiyong spits a curse, scaring Jingyo, as he spot a familiar black car flying away from the hospital. Noticing there's no plate number, he knows...he damn knows Chaerin is inside.

"Sir Kwon! We have a bad news. Your wife is..."

He cut the call and dashes outside the coffee shop with Jingyo in his arms. That's when another black car stops in front of him, revealing his mother.

"Jiyong!"

He wasted no time and passes his son to her, "Please take care of Jingyo. I need to find Chaerin!"

"Mommy?! Where is Mommy?" Jingyo's lips quiver again in confusion.

Jiyong freezes a bit, feeling nervous about Chaerin's state. He tries to explain the situation to Jingyo but his time is running out. "I will bring your Mommy back. Some bad guys abducted her and she needs Daddy's help. Remember what she told you a while ago?"

Jingyo nodded, tears falling from his eyes again.

"Forget what she said. Mommy doesn't mean it. You are right, she only said that to protect you..."

Jingyo struggles from his grandmother's arms, "I will go with you! I will protect Mommy!!!"

"You can't...Daddy have to go alone. Your Mommy will kick Daddy if something bad happens to you..."

"Daddy...." Jingyo cries out.

"Go with Halmeoni and behave okay? I will return with Mommy. I promise."

The chilld grabs his father's hand tightly. "Go back safely okay?"

"I will..."

 

 

 

A splash of cold water wakes Chaerin up from the long sleep. Currently tied on a wooden chair, she hisses loudly and looks up, trying to recognize the face of her tormentor.

"Wakey wakey, little ty." a deep voice of a woman echoes in the four corners of a dark room.

"Who are you?" her voice is raspy and stern.

"I see you can't remember me anymore." she walks infront of the victim and wiggles her finger, "How are you now?"

Chaerin's forehead creases, still can't recall the person in front of her. "Release me you fool! I don't even know you!"

A very hard slap is awarded on her left cheek, and she felt like fainting already. The person can hit like a man. Spitting some blood, Chaerin coughs until her breathing stablizes again.

"I thought you won't return anymore considering what I did before really scared Kwon ing Jiyong to the core." the person confesses. "Seems like you are a tough competitor to beat, huh?"

She smirks in fury, finally understanding now who she might be. "Why? Are you one of the million girls who fell over heels over him?" she spats. "Let me guess, he threw you away after he got tired of you?"

The woman laughs mockingly at her, "Oh Dear, it seems like you really don't recognize me..." she walks towards her and grabs Chaerin's hair without mercy. The person's voice suddenly changes, from deep female's voice to a voice which belongs to a man. "I hope it somehow helps...Mrs. Kwon."

Chaerin's eyes widen in horror and realization. "Y-You are..."

"Bingo!" the person, or Jiyong's former secretary who goes by the name Mr. Kim Janghyuk, laughs sadistically. "Glad you still remember."

"H-How come...what happened.." her eyes are filled with confusions.

"Five years...I've been hiding in the closet for five ing years just to be near him. Nobody must know. Nobody can tell." he laughs again. "I was fine with just observing. I was fine with just receiving a smile from him...but then everything changes when you came into our lives." his face is now covered with hate. "I was the one who used to prepare a meal for him. I was the one who used to provide his needs...but then you came. You came and you took his smiles away from me!" and he slaps her again.

"You...are...sick!" Chaerin manages to choke out despite of the pain.

"I am sick...sickly in love with him." he laughs once more, "Who are you anyway? You are just nobody! Yet he was so in love...and you are ruining him. So I had to do something to woo you away..."

Her whole body freezes in the sudden confessions. What else does she needs to know?

"I secretly sent him some threats against you. You should have seen him losing his minds, trying to figure out who the hell is trying to harm you!? Back then he can't point the faults to me...I am his diligent secretary who got all the access in your house. He doesn't know!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter