Uno

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I love you...I promise to stay faithful and to make you happy always and forever." the groom sweetly vowed.

"I love you too. No matter what happen, I promise to support you in all your fights and endeavors. I will nurture you and keep my utmost patience in all the things you do and failed to do." the bride promises back.

The guests simultaenously clap as the priest pronounced them as husband and wife. Together and hand in hand, they happily walk out of the church where the grandest wedding was held. The wife, now Mrs. Kwon Chaerin, once Lee, threw away the bouquet of flowers she's holding towards the crowd before hopping in the limousine her now husband, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, prepared for them. Tonight, they are scheduled to fly to Paris to spend their honeymoon. The couple can only sigh in happiness as they cuddled together, silently celebrating the success of their union.

"Don't ever leave me okay?" Jiyong huskily said as he kisses her forehead.

"Never." she smiles at the gesture.

 

A vow.

A promise of forever.

A source of eternal pain.

A word which once broken, can never be repaired ever again.

 

"Why?" she asked. "Am I not enough?"

"I'm just a man." he said.

"And I am more than just your woman." she replied.

 

One wrong move. One stupid decision. One mistake that set them apart.

He lied. She gave up.

He's too prideful to apologize.

She's too hurt to stay and listen.

So just like that, their love story ended...

 

...or is it?

 

 

 

Seven Years Later

 

 

Chaerin observes the emails she keeps on receiving since yesterday from different email addresses. The domain names are unknown and seems to be more like phishing yet she knew better.

"Candies keep on coming and they are damn sweet." she mutters.

The emails she's receiving are actually job offers where some anonymous senders give the full profiles of enemies they wanted dead along with the prices above their heads. Most of her clients are big bosses, politicians, sons of rich conglomerates and even wives of famous figures.

Queen.

That's her codename. Nobody knows her real identity for she's using multiple fake IP addresses as shields to her real one, just in case her clients decided to play the traitor part and tip her to the authorities or worst, kill her to erase the evidences. For the payments and communications, she's using multiple bank accounts as a front before transferring the sum to her secret account. Her email address is the only one who doesn't undergo multiple changes...although it's still protected in case of hacking, phishing and breach.

Her rule of accepting candies is simple. She will reply 'YUMMY' for every offer she will accept and 'YUCKY' if she rejects the proposal. To make sure that the transaction remains confidential, the sender will receive an automatic confirmation email that the file has been deleted from her database right after she reads it. So far, all of her missions are tagged as successful and all her clients were satisified with her work.

Now reviewing her candies, she makes sure to select which offers worth her time and effort. Carefully viewing one by one, she scoffs at the proposal from a famous actor who wanted to sugarcoat his old wife's death, most probably to marry his mistress.

"Men's brains and their are really connected." she mutters before rejecting the offer.

The second one which caught her eyes is the offer from PINETREE <[email protected]>. She checks the domain name and started hacking the real identity behind the hideous email address and...

"Voila! What does this VLogger Sandara Park wanted from me?" she raises her left brow.

The offer? Sandara 'DARA TV' Park wanted the Queen to elliminate her rival in youtube vlogging, Sorn 'PRODUSORN' Sajakul for half million won. This is due to the intense battle between the viewers and subscriptions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter