Siete

TO.GET.HER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong observes his son who's busy starring at his sleeping mother. He never felt this happy before. Jingyo is quite understanding on his age and he's a proud father of him. Jingyo glues himself to Chaerin like a baby Koala. He practically sleeps beside her and hugs her gently every chance he got.

"Daddy, once she wakes up, can we go to the carnival again?"

"Of course baby. I am sure your mommy will be surprised that you know already about her secret."

"She will be happy, right?" he asks, hopingly.

"I am pretty sure, she will be." he walks to him and pinches his cheek. "You are a cute baby who looks like me, afterall."

"How did she know I am her baby? I look nothing like her." the child wonders.

Jiyong laughs at the innocent question. "Every mommy knows who is her baby. They just have that gut feeling. Besides, look at your chubby cheeks, you got those from Mommy!"

Jingyo looks at Chaerin again and smiles. "When she wakes up, I am going to kiss her cheek again and again!"

"That's right buddy. Let's pour her some love. She misses you so much, you know."

The little boy nods and settles himself on the sleeping woman's arm. "I will protect Mommy!" he vows.

His father warmly smiles again.

 

 

 

She doesn't know how long she has been asleep. Her body sores a bit and she's clearly exhausted upon waking up. The bright sunlight directly hit her face, forcing her to shut her eyes once more. Sitting up, her beautiful face frowns as she found herself in an unfamiliar place.

White and pink flowers scattered everywhere.

Crystals and garlands decorated on the ground.

Balloons and ribbons floating in the air.

The confused woman who's clad in a very elegant wedding dress wonders and wanders around.

"Where am I?" she asks. Her long half-curled blonde hair is adorned with a beautiful flower crown. Her white dress has a very long veil and a glass shoes adorned with tiny diamonds perfectly fit her feet. "Why am I styled like this?"

"Chaerin..."

"Huh? Who's there?" she called out.

"Come here..."

"Where are you?"

 

Tell me
Tell me that you want me
And I’ll be your completely
For better or for worse

 

She slowly walks, aiming to find the owner of the voice. She wanders some more, walking on the flower petals. The sweet scent wafted on her nose but her mind is focus to find that familiar voice she just heard.

After walking a bit, she found the man clad in a white suit facing a giant fountain. "Hey you!"

The guy turns around and smile at her. "Finally, my Queen. What took you so long?"

"J-Jiyong?"

 

I know
We’ll have our disagreements
Be fighting for no reason
I wouldn’t change it for the world

 

He saunters towards her...still wearing his beautiful smile. In his eyes, she can see how much he loves her. However once he holds her hand...a piece of painful memory suddenly flashes in her mind, followed by another and another and another more.

His bunch of lies.

All the tears she shed for him.

All the sleepless nights...

Him...kissing another woman.

Every painful memories cascaded like a waterfall and it hurts her heart even more. Why does it feel like a dejavu? She seems gotten back into the past and everything feels like the day she vowed to love him with all her heart except that there are only two of them and no guests are around.

"Why am I here?" she tastes the bitterness in .

"To marry me, of course." his smile never fades.

She bites her lower lips. If she's indeed back in the past...then will she accept the fate stores for her and marry him despite knowing what he will do to her? All the pain, all the shame, all the lies...will she be able to accept them all again?

"Chaerin? What's wrong?" Jiyong asks, noticing her teary eyes.

She looks at him not knowing what to say. His gaze and his whole being screams how much he loves her...yet she's scared to venture tomorrow, knowing how much his feelings will change.

 

‘Cause I know
The first day that I met you
I was never gonna let you
Let you slip away

 

"You don't love me..." she found her voice at last. "You won't love me enough until the end, like you will promise today."

"What are you saying? Can't you see how crazy I am for you?" he holds her shoulders. "Are you having any doubts?"

"You cannot doubt my feelings...but yours, I am sure it will fade."

"That's absurd. You cannot turn me down just because of the faults exist in your mind."

"You don't understand."

"I want to understand!"

"Let's just stop this wedding and pretend we never happened."

He looks at her, bewildered. "Don't you trust me enough? How could you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter