CHAPTER 1

Collapse Reality

Sinb grabbed her knife and was about to fight but then she felt a stab in her back. It was so painful yet, Sinb managed to kick her opponent’s stomach with her foot. He stumbled and fell down. She took this opportunity to end him for good, that’s why she grabbed him by the collar and cut off his head. Everyone shouted in the arena, as Sinb was the only one now alive. She tried to hide her pain and the fact that she was losing too much blood. Sinb didn’t realize yet that she was the winner. Never would have she thought that she would manage to survive in this arena. It was a first experience for her. But it was not over. Indeed, the empress has yet to decide whether she will be free. The latter stood up from her throne and suddenly a silence reigned. The empress Yuju was well known for her grace and majesty but also for her conquests, fruit of her very wise decisions. Thanks to her, people lived well and the empire covered the entire lands of Earth. In a way Yuju was the empress of the Earth. She was the most powerful person of the entire universe. And now, she was about to decide of the destiny of Sinb’s life. Yuju looked at Sinb and scanned her, head to toes. Sinb was looking at the ground as the protocol said to do so. 

 

  • Look at me. Yuju suddenly demanded. Sinb was taken aback but she eventually complied.  

 

When her eyes met those of Yuju, she couldn’t help but drown in the intensity of her big irises. She was somehow hypnotized by her. She was suddenly afraid of what she will become. Would the empress let her live or would she be doomed forever? All of this would have never happened if Sinb didn’t try to create a party of opposition. Why would she do that ? Well, let’s say that Sinb was a big fan of history and that her mass readings led her to believe that the best political system that has ever existed is the democratic one. That’s why, she wanted to create a party of opposition to the empire regime, which program would be to change the regime to a democratic one. Sinb was part of the worst enemy of the regime. The regime called this group « Collapse Reality ». Sinb was the leader of the group and she has been caught the previous week. Today she fought in the arena against other criminals. As she has always dreamed to become a soldier when she was a child, she took combat classes. She won the battle but has she won the mercy of the empress ? Why would the empress show mercy on her whereas Sinb was threatening her reign with her idea ? On top of that, Sinb was looking at her with a defying and cold stare.

 

  • You, member of « Collapse Reality », you forever lose your freedom. declared the empress. 

 

The audience shouted a victory scream showing support to empress’ decision. Sinb knew it. She was doomed. 

 

--------

End of first chapter. 

Hello I hope you liked that first chapter. It is kind of an introduction. 

I do think it will be a story with pretty short chapters. 

Don't hesitate to comment. 

Thanks :) 

xoxo