CHAPTER 5

Collapse Reality

 

  • I don’t want to accompany you anymore. - SinB claimed.

 

Yuju seemed surprised as her eyes widened. 

 

  • May I know the reason? 

 

Sinb didn’t know what to say. She had no reason, apart from the fact that Sowon would beat her if she doesn’t stop. So she found the most ridicule and untrue reason:

 

  • I think I have seen everything, I want to do something else to learn other things. 

 

  • Oh … well Sinb I can assure you that I do more than what you have seen. I’m sure you will like the other activities I have in my next schedules. I don’t know what else to do, except if you already have an idea. 

 

Sinb wanted to cry. There is more to come but she had to stop everything. She didn’t know what else she could do either. 

 

  • I still don’t know for the moment, but I will let you know if I have an idea.

 

Yuju only nodded. She was still surprised by the sudden demand but she chose not to add anything else. 

 

A few minutes later, Sinb was back in her dorms. It was 10 in the evening. Before going to bed, she wanted to find Sowon and tell her that she did it. But Sowon was nowhere to be found. Sinb adventured herself in the mansion even if she didn’t have the right to do so. She saw Sowon in Yuju’s office. She was alone in the room. Then she left the room. Sinb wanted to return to the dorm, thinking that, that was were Sowon was going. Yet, Sowon was going in the opposite direction. She followed her, passing by rooms she had never visited. Sowon entered eventually in a room: the empress’ bedroom. It was enormous but very well furnished. Never before has Sinb seen a room this beautiful. It was kind of gothic mixed with modern elements and classical artifacts on the wall. It was a big room, Sinb managed to hide herself behind the big mirror. She could see everything from here. Sowon sat down on a chair located near the bed. She was waiting. A few moments later, Yuju entered the bedroom. 

 

  • Oh … you scared me. - She told Sowon. 

 

  • You know I didn’t mean, but it is funny that you are still frightened whereas you know I was going to be here as always. 

 

  • Yeah … I guess it is because I am too distracted by something else. 

 

Yuju went to her dressing and chose some clothes. Sowon was still sitting and watching her. Yuju was going to take off her clothes but Sowon approached her. 

 

  • Let me help you. - She said as she started ing the buttons. What was distracted you ?

 

  • Sinb. - Yuju said and Sowon immediately stopped:

 

  • Sinb ? 

 

  • Yeah, she didn’t come to my class nor accompanied me as she always do. I thought she was sick but no. What’s worse is that she doesn’t want to go with me anymore.

 

  • Why doesn’t she want ? 

 

  • I don’t know, the reason she gave me was very confusing. She said she wanted to learn in an other way, but I don’t know what to do. 

 

  • Well, maybe you should let her work as your slave. 

 

  • No, what a waste of talent that would be. She isn’t a cyborg. 

 

  • Well, you were the one who made her as a slave. 

 

  • Yeah, I know. But she is so curious and intelligent. She learns fast. Her brain has great abilities. Her mind is very matured for her age. She is a gifted child, I don’t want her to finish her life as a slave. I was happy to actually be able to do something concrete as teaching.

 

  • Ok … ok … but now let me show you what she can’t do and what I can. 

 

With that, Sowon started to took off Yuju’s jacket, leaving the empress in a bra. Then she took off her jeans leaving her with her only her underwear on. She was going to kiss her, but Yuju didn’t manage to let her do so.

 

  • Thank you, Sowon but I am very tired. I am too distracted to do anything with you.

 

  • But … Yuju it’s been a while since you let me kiss you. 

 

  • I know but I am not in the mood for a kiss. I promise you that when I will have the mood and above all the time I will spend some times with you. 

 

  • Well you manage to find times when it comes to …

 

Sowon was going to go on but then she didn’t want Yuju to suspect her from being the reason of Sinb’s decision. Hopefully, Yuju didn’t pay attention as she was getting dressed. Sowon left the room. 

Sinb was too shocked from all the informations she got. First, there was obviously something between Yuju and Sowon. Deep down she felt hurt. But then she also noticed that Yuju seemed to really care about her, which made her happy. Yuju said beautiful things about her and it was heartwarming. Sowon was so jealous it was so obvious. But Sinb was still uncertain of Sowon’s motives. Was Sowon telling her to stop accompanying Yuju because she was scared for Yuju’s safety or because she was jealous of Sinb ? Maybe both. 

 

The next day, Sinb went to her class, because she couldn’t stand not to be informed anymore all the more that she couldn’t accompany Yuju anymore. And also maybe because she merely wanted to see Yuju.   

 

  • Sinb you came. - The empress said. 

 

  • Yeah, I wanted to keep on learning from you. 

 

  • Do you want to accompany me, I am going to visit a school. 

 

Sinb was unsure. She badly wanted to go with Yuju, but then she will lose credibility. 

 

  • I am sorry but I won’t accompany you anymore. 

 

Yuju seemed hurt by her answer, but she nodded. 

 

  • Ok, let start the lesson. 

 

It was very weird. Sinb felt like Yuju’s mood change as soon as she declined her offer. Yuju seemed unfocused, she made many silly mistakes. Sinb felt weird. It’s like they were starting everything over because the emotionless face of Yuju reappeared. And it never left her face since that day. 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

Chapter 5 done

Hello

Hope you enjoyed even though this date from 2018 (and my writing style is not like this anymore xD)

I'm curious what you think of each character ?

thanks 

xoxo