May

Safe and Sound
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin brings Sehun his coffee and they sit across from each other as Sehun does his homework. With finals coming up in three weeks, Sehun is scrambling to figure out how to help Jongin pass his classes with better grades than goddamn C’s. Jongin might be content, but Sehun sure as hell isn’t, and he’s ninety percent sure Jongin’s parents won’t be either.

 “Okay, listen,” Sehun starts. “If you relearn chapter six, you’ll have a better understanding on chapter ten section five. And skimming over chapter seven section two basically summarizes all of chapter nine. You don’t really need to know chapter nine, but Professor Hwang might throw it on the final to screw us all over.”

“Sehun, you don’t really need to this,” Jongin protests.

“Do you want to die by my hands, Kim Jongin?” Sehun makes a disapproving face that makes Jongin snort. “Do you think your parents pay for your education, only for you to get C’s?”

Jongin makes a face and sticks his tongue out. “You’re a nerd.”

Sehun scoffs and slams the textbook closed. “Fine. You can figure out how to pass your finals yourself. I’m not making study sheets for you,” he harrumphs.

Jongin freezes as Sehun gets up to leave. “Wait, what? No, Sehun come back, I need those study sheets!”

Sehun just waves a hand at Jongin before leaving the café and Jongin can only stare incredulously at the stack of textbooks on the table before smacking his forehead into it.

 

“Sehunnie, can I have those study sheets please?” Jongin begs. He’s on his knees and literally has his hands pressed flat together while rubbing them in a pleading motion.

Sehun has to stop himself from rolling his eyes. “Leave me alone.” He kicks Jongin’s knee softly with his toes and goes back to his studying. “You’re being annoying. Get off the floor. My goodness.”

Jongin pouts and whines some more and even promises Sehun coffee and back rubs.

“Stop trying to bribe me into doing your stuff! You should have listened to me earlier instead of regretting now,” Sehun chastises. He says it all with a smile poking at his lips and his eyes shine with amusement. “Though if you go buy soondae right now, I won’t complain.” Sehun bursts out in peals of laughter when Jongin scrambles for his wallet and bolts out the door.

He comes back fifteen minutes later, shirt drenched in sweat, with a bag of soondae and Sehun’s favorite milk tea. “Can you please help me study for my finals?” Jongin asks through heavy breaths.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter