Only Mine!

Jealous Kiss!

Hyomin POV

He suddenly spinned me to face him. When I started to speak he pulled me close and kissed me. At that moment I knew its foolish to even fight. We both know how much we love each other. We were just being jealous and childish. Then slowly I kissed him back and the world around me blurred. My arms reached up and tangled around his neck pulling him close. I love him so much. I knew I was pissed off at him because they had kissed. I was jealous. I couldn't even imagine Woohyun kissing some other woman. He is mine. Only mine. His one hand was caressing my cheeks and the other hand held me close by my waist. There wasn't even a cm gap between us. We were both hungry for each other...hungry for love.

He then smiled on my lips...that beautiful smile because of which I had fallen for him. I noticed his hair was wet and messed up in a good way, it must be because of the rain. But he looked too handsome..too hot. He doesn't even realise how much he makes every me swoon. With Perfect face, sharp nose, sharp jawline and that perfect body. I feel like I am the luckiest girl. I can even see his abs behind his wet white shirt.

Woohyun: You look beautiful when you blush! *Touches her lips* You are really beautiful...I just can't get enough of you..  

Hyomin: *Blushing* And you look...perfect!

Woohyun: *Smirks* Naa...I look perfect when I take my clothes off! *Starts ing shirt*

Hyomin: *Giggles* Stop...What are you doing!!

Woohyun: I know how much you love my abs..*Wink*

Hyomin: *Giggles* I hate you!!

Woohyun: *serious* But I love you... promise  me you won't ever leave me...

Hyomin: I promise...I love you so much.

Then we again share a passionate breathless kiss...

Woohyun: Why are you smiling again...

Hyomin: Why did you stop taking your clothes off? *Blushing*

Woohyun: *Suprised* *Removing his shirt off* You know what...you shouldn't have said that? 

Hyomin: *Suprised* Why?

Woohyun: Because you won't be getting any sleep tonight!!

*Carries her bridal style and kisses her*

 

***************The End*********************