Be Mine!

Jealous Kiss!

Woohyun POV

She was driving her car in so much of speed. I couldn't even catch up. Its also raining so heavily. I hope she just reaches safely! I really messed up. I didn't know it would turn out like this. I knew Chorong liked me but I didn't expect Chorong to kiss me so suddenly. I didn't have time to think. And more worse Hyomin saw that. She would be thinking I kissed her to make her jealous. Damn! I just hope she doesn't break up with me.

I reach her apartment and Ring the bell! But Ofcourse why will she open up! So I punch in the password and go inside.

I see her sitting on the couch, still im that beautiful red gown... covering her face with a pillow..she is crying...I am such a jerk! I hurted my girlfriend!

Woohyun: Hyomin! 

Hyomin: *Suprised* Why are you here? Get Lost! *Throws pillow on Woohyun*

Woohyun: *Catches the pillow* I am really sorry! I am such a jerk! I am sorry, babe!

Hyomin: *Gets up and goes towards her room* Don't call me Babe, you idiot! *Crying* Go  back to her. I don't want to see you! 

Woohyun: *holds her hand* I am sorry! I didn't knew that she was going to kiss me!

Hyomin: It seemed like you were enjoying yourself dancing with her! I hate you, Woohyun!

Woohyun: I don't love her. I love you Hyomin. Please trust me!

Hyomin: Why were you dancing with her then? *Angry*

Woohyun: Because of you!!! And why were you dancing with that jerk! You know how much I hate him!

Hyomin: *suprised* I...I....

She then turns to walk away but I pull her and trap her between me and the wall. I can't let her go! I won't mess this up!

Woohyun: I know you are jealous, babe! Accept it! *Smirk* *Wipes her tears*

Hyomin: I am NOT! *Tries to push Woohyun*

Woohyun: If you are not answering me...do you want me to really leave?

Hyomin: *Quiet* 

Woohyun: Seems like you really hate me! You don't love me. I will then just leave. Sigh!

Hyomin: *Blush* Don't.... don't leave me, you idiot!

*She is so cute. I just can't get enough of her! I then kiss her on her cheeks. She doesn't respond. And I know exactly where next to kiss. So I give her a slow kiss on her neck  and then put a kiss mark.

Hyomin: Ouch...you bit me! *Blush*

Woohyun: I didn't bite you. I marked you as mine! *Smirks*

Hyomin: *Blush* Don't change the topic...I saw how you were staring at Chorong when she entered...you must be so mesmerized by her beauty...Hmph!

Woohyun: I only get mesmerized by a gorgeous woman who is wearing red and who is right now in front of me...*Kisses on the tip of her nose*

Hyomin: *Blush* Woohyun! Stop distracting me...

Wooyun : Okay I will stop. Now its your turn to answer me! Why are you jealous...

Hyomin: Okay I accept that I am being jealous but I won't tell you the reason....

Woohyun: You won't?? *Whispers in her ear*

Hyomin: Okay fine! Don't whisper its ticklish!!!

Woohyun: *Chuckles*

Hyomin: *Blush* I am jealous t..that she kissed you! 

Woohyun: *Plays with her hair * It was not even a kiss! She just touched my lips...

Hyomin: Don't give excuses! You two have kissed before too...

Woohyun: *Confused* Before....when?

Hyomin: Didn't you save her or something and shared a 'Hot' kiss with her before? Don't lie to me!

Woohyun: Ohh...that was during the shooting..it was not even real! It was fake!

Hyomin: But still you kissed her! I hate you!

Woohyun: Didn't you kiss other men too in your dramas? Was I this jealous?

Hyomin: You were...you fought with me so many times! You know what You should just go and look for her...*Pushes Woohyun and walks off*

Woohyun: Its enough now! Game's over! I won't let you leave this time!
I walk towards her and pulled her back. 

Hyomin: What are you doi....

I stopped her from saying anything by smashing my lips with hers. She gasped. But slowly kissed me back. We shared a breathtaking kiss! It was amazing how we fit each other. It was like we were showing how much we love each other. There was no need of words!

 

**********************

Next Chapter will be the final one. Please comment and upvote!!!