I love to go back Home!

Jealous Kiss!

WOOHYUN POV

Fans: You are so handsome, Namu!

Fans: Don't get sick!

Woohyun: Yes. Goodnight! *Sits in the car*

Manager: *Closes the door*

Woohyun: Sigh! I am so tired! I can't even show that to my fans, they will get worried.

Manager: Take rest after going home. You have shooting tomorrow early morning. I will pick you up by 6.

Woohyun: Yes. Sigh!
*Sometimes I think what would I be doing if I was not an idol and an actor. Would I be like an ordinary man dating and working in office? Would that life be amazing too? I always get the support of my pretty fans and family...but there's one person who makes my heart happy. A reason to go home immediately after my work and by seeing that person I forget about all my worries.*
*Car stops*

Manager: We are here. Goodnight, Woohyun~ah!

Woohyun: Yess...See you tomorrow. 
I hope she is there right now! I miss her so much. But didn't she have shooting all day. Will she be here?
*Opens door*
When I enter in my house I find a pair of sneakers in my doorway. And I can even hear the music playing from the speakers. She is here!
I go into my hallroom to find a beautiful woman dozing off on my couch. I missed her so much. 
I kneel besides her and give a small kiss on her forehead. Her eyes are closed but a little smile appears on her face.

Woohyun: *Whispers in her ears* I know you are not sleeping.

Her smile widens and she opens her eyes. I look into her beautiful brown eyes. It makes me remember that it  has been already 1year since we started dating. We became friends through a variety show and since then we gradually became close and started dating since 1 year. And Ofcourse secretly dating. Thats how it is.

Woohyun: Hey, beautiful. 

Hyomin: How do you always know that I am not sleeping? *Smiles*

Woohyun: Because my girlfriend never sleeps when she is waiting for her man. 

Hyomin: *Giggles* I missed you!!! *Hugs Woohyun*

Woohyun: I missed you too! *Cradles her in his arms* 

Hyomin: I made you dinner. *Smile smile*

*She makes dinner rarely. Something is up!*

Woohyun: Hmm...did you do something today?

Hyomin: Uh..no..why?

Woohyun: You make dinner only when you want something? *Plays with her hair*

Hyomin: *Awkward laugh* Oh please... I am not like that...

Woohyun: *Stares at her*

Hyomin: Okay...I lose! I am going out for dinner with my film crew...*nervous*

Woohyun: And is he there too? *Suspicious*

Hyomin: Ofcourse he will be there since he is the lead actor of the movie. 

Woohyun: *Pouts*

Hyomin: Ah...stop it, didn't we agree to keep personal things aways from proffessional! *Rolls her eyes*

Woohyun: But he flirts with you...I don't like that!
*Honk honk*

Hyomin: Omg! He is here...I gotta go! *Peeps out of the window*

Woohyun: He came to pick you up! And what did you tell him? Why here? *Raises his eyebrows*

Hyomin: I told him I was visiting a friend's house. And he insisted on picking me up, I couldn't say no since we are working together!

Woohyun: Do whatever you want to do! Sigh!

Hyomin: *Pecks on his lips* Thankyou for understanding. See you tomorrow.

Woohyun: Yup!

*Runs out of the door.*
Sigh! Am I really being jealous? Anyone would be! Damn!
*Trnnnggg trnggg*
*Did she change her mind? Is she back?*
*Opens door*

Woohyun: Huh?

Sunggyu: Woohyunie!

Woohyun: Why are you here?

Sunggyu: Uh...I probably know why you are pissed off! Just now saw your girlfriend climbing onto a dashing car! Sigh!

Woohyun: Get lost! I don't wanna talk with you, hyung!

Sunggyu: But I want to! *Comes inside* And I brought beer!

Woohyun: Sigh! Sure lets enjoy!

 

 

*************************************

Enjoy Reading...

Xoxo

Dalilatree