Plan and proceed!

Jealous Kiss!

WOOHYUN POV

Sunggyu: So...Whats up!

Woohyun: Why are you asking? Didn't you see her getting in the car! It was that jerk!

Sunggyu: *Chuckles* Oh the actor!

Woohyun: Why are you laughing?

Sunggyu: Because you are just being jealous! How can she avoid her co-stars?

Woohyun: But if someone is hitting on me..I ignore them since I am already committed! Why can't she do that?

Sunggyu: Well.. people don't know you two are dating! When are you gonna reveal to Inspirits?

Woohyun: Soon..when I get the correct time...I hope they approve of me dating. Sigh!

Sunggyu: Sure they will. They would like if you are happy.

Woohyun: Hope so...

Sunggyu: Isn't Hyomin going out too frequently! And after she goes you keep on sulking! You know what the problem is? *Gulps down beer*

Woohyun: What?

Sunggyu: That you are too good to her!

Woohyun: What do you mean? *Confused*

Sunggyu: How are you dealing with your co-star who always hits on you?

Woohyun: I ignore her and when she calls up I don't pick up! 

Sunggyu: Does Hyomin not question you or something?

Woohyun: *Proudly* Never, she knows I don't talk or flirt with other women since we started dating!

Sunggyu: See! Thats what I am talking about!

Woohyun: Huh?

Sunggyu: Where is that cool Nam Woohyun..who used to make girls swoon! Now you are so sincere and boring! Make her realise who you really are! She fell for the Cool Woohyun not boring one! Don't let her get taken away by some jerk!

Woohyun: I knew it! You are the Genius Gyu! *Fist bumps him*

Sunggyu: Thats my Woohyunie!

Woohyun: Cheers! To the old times!

Sunngyu: Cheers! To the old times!

*Somedays Later*
*Receives message*
Hyomin: Where are you?

Woohyun: At shooting...

Hyomin: Don't you miss me? You don't even call me nowadays! Hmph!

Woohyun: I was busy...

Hyomin: Busy with Your actress??

Woohyun: Yes and you busy with your actor?

Hyomin: Goodbye!

Woohyun: Aww..my baby is angry! Gotta go..meet you later at the dinner party!

Hyomin: *teasing emoji* Bye!

*Hahha...she is so cute! I really miss talking to her everyday but as Gyu hyung said I have to make her realise how important I am. But how can I do that?*

*At Dinner Party*

Where is she? Why does she always prefers a late entry? Sigh!

*Chattering chattering* 

I turn to the entrance to see who are entering. And see many reporters dying to take a perfect photograph of a very beautiful woman. My Hyomin! She looks so beautiful! She is wearing a red princess type gown which I had picked last week. I knew it would perfectly suit her. I feel like going and hugging her. But as soon as I spot Sungjae, her co-star holding her hand, my mood becomes sour. I feel like going and pushing him away. I know that they are promoting their movie so they need to come together but holding hands pisses me off. I am getting jealous again!