Wrong Kiss!

Jealous Kiss!

WOOHYUN POV

This girl! Why does she always pushes me away!! I enter the hall and search for Hyomin! People are dancing in the dim light to the music. I spot Hyomin and Sungjae dancing too. I feel like just killing that guy! 

Chorong: Woohyun, you are here. Lets dance.

Woohyun: uh.. I don't know how to dance.

Chorong: Who are you kidding? Lets go! *Drags Woohyun to the dancefloor*

Woohyun: Sigh! 
I glance at Hyomin to find her staring at me. Then she puts her hands on Sungjae's shoulders and moves with the rhythm. Ohh so she is doing that intentionally? What the hell? She doesn't know who I am!
Just then a slow music starts. Right on time. So I pull Chorong close, hold her hands and move with the rhythm. I can see how shocked Hyomin is. Haha... serves you right!

Chorong:*Blush* You are behaving really different today...

Woohyun: *While staring at Hyomin* Am I?

Chorong: Yes..you always ignore me and now you are dancing with me. I can't believe it!

Woohyun: I can't believe myself too! 

Chorong: *Giggles* Actually I wanted to say something since many months...

Woohyun: Hm? What? *Looks at Chorong*
*I can't even hear her. The music is so loud!*

Chorong: *Screams* Come closer....

Woohyun: Sigh! What....

When I leaned forward to listen to her. She suddenly pulled me close by my shirt and kissed me on my lips. 

Woohyun: *Shocked* What are you doing!!

Chorong: I love you Woohyun. *Blush* I really do! 

I immediately looked up to see whether Hyomin saw us. And by the shock in her face she definitely saw the kiss. Damn it! She is going to kill me! She said something to Sungjae and started leaving the dancefloor...I hurted her! Damn it!

I hurried myself to go after her but Chorong held my hand...

Chorong: Please don't leave...I love you..

Woohyun: *Tensed* Chorong... please I don't love you...you know that!

Chorong: I love you Woohyun....

Woohyun: I love Hyomin..not you and now leave my hand...I need to go!

Chorong: No I won't let you.

Woohyun: I everytime treated you as my colleague and nothing more...

Chorong: Woohyun.. don't go to her....*holds his hand tightly*

*Is she crazy?* I pulled my hand and left the hall. I knew people were surprised and looking at me. But I didn't care. All that matters is to find Hyomin!

Hyomin POV

I am so pissed off! What does she thinks of herself! She kissed him! In front of everyone! I pissed off at Woohyun too! How can he let her kiss him! 
I couldn't bare to watch the two of them so I left the venue. Sungjae kept on asking me whats wrong but I don't care. I don't want to talk to anyone!!! I am going home! I don't wanna see him! I hate you, Woohyun!!!!