Dinner Party!

Jealous Kiss!

Hyomin POV

I am so nervous. There are so many people staring at me. Woohyun was definitely right this dress looks so pretty! I am again thinking about him...I miss him so much! We didn't even meet up in the last few days due to our busy schedules!
Then I spot him. Even in so much crowd I can spot this handsome guy anywhere. He is looking so handsome wearing a tux and holding a wine glass. Straight from a picture. Hehe..thats my boyfriend! He looks at me smiling but then his expression changes when he sees who is besides me. I follow his gaze and realise Ohh he is looking at us holding hands. I knew this would happen. But what could I do? The dress was so huge and heavy I needed support! Hence I had to hold hands with Sungjae. I can see how he is pissed off. Sungjae and I enter the hall and start greeting people. Then he approaches towards us...he looks damn angry!

Woohyun: Good evening!

Sungjae: Oh hello, hyung! *Smiles*

Hyomin: Good evening!
Woohyun then takes my hand and kisses on the back of my hand. What is he doing in front of so many people? 

Woohyun: You look beautiful, Hyomin.
*OhMyGod! He is giving me his killer smirk! He knows I love that!*

Hyomin: *Blush* Thankyou. 

Sungjae: Yes you are so right. She is very beautiful. *Smiles brightly*

Photographer: Can you three pose for the camera.

Woohyun & Sungjae: Sure!
They stand on both sides of me, squeezing me between them. They both then offer me their arms..so awkward! I don't want any fights so I hold both of their hands and we pose for the camera. Woohyun is so cute when he gets jealous.
That time people start chattering and whispering. All the photographers and people crowded near the entrance. I wonder who is entering now? We three turned to the direction of the entrance. And she entered like a princess. She wore a white gown with low neckline. I wouldn't have worn that but she looked pretty. Everyone's eyes was on her. I turned to find even Woohyun looking at her with a smile on his face. Ugh! Ofcourse he will be happy to see his co-star. Why do I feel so jealous? I never felt like this before!

WOOHYUN POV

Chorong entered the hall. Everyone was staring at her but I was looking at my love. She was also watching Chorong. Chorong looked good in white but Hyomin looks so gorgeous in red. Hyomin turned to look at me, just then I moved my gaze towards Chorong. It was so funny how she was getting jealous. She is so cute! Chorong waved at me and started walking towards me. I hope she doesn't flirt with me here. She is the one who keeps hitting on me everytime we meet up for shooting. I try to ignore her everytime. Sigh! Photographers started gathering around us and clicked pics. Pfft! They want a picture of every second. Just then Chorong tripped in her own dress and was about to fall...I reflexly caught her by her waist and steadied her. There were loud gasps from people around us. Then it was followed by claps. Chorong looked at me suprised and whispered "Thankyou so much, Woohyun. You saved my face."

I know she is a flirt but right now I pity her. It would have been really embarrassing if an actress would have fallen. It would be in news for a whole month. And on top of that she won 3 awards tonight.
She looks Embarrassed.

Woohyun: *Whispers* Thankyou for making me a hero. 
*Atleast she looks normal now*

We smile at each other and photographers dont miss this opportunity to take pictures.

Chorong: Oh wait! Your bow is crooked.

Woohyun: Hm?

Chorong reaches out and straightens my bow. She came to her original self that is always flirting! Sigh! In the midst of clicking sounds I glance at Hyomin. She stares at me with a blank expression. I not able to even read her expressions! Is she sad? Or is she angry? What should I do?

 

********************************

Enjoy reading....please comment and upvote .I would really love that!

Xoxo

Dalilatree