Chapter 6

New Things [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lea woke up to her door being broken down. Not a great start to the day. At all.

After she woke up from her nap yesterday, she had just watched TV and looked around her room. Turns out that light coming from her window was the artificial sunlight in the electric window. She had soon gotten bored and went to sleep after having dinner brought up to her room. It was a dang good meal of Fettucine Alfredo. 

Guys in black bodysuits with laser guns like Jungkook's were pointing their weapons at her, asking her to get up.

"Stop, I'll take her, you get back to your quarters," Hoseok had entered her room.

"Come on, wash up, get ready, we need to hurry," he said.

She saw similarly dressed men taking May out, her hands were cuffed and she had a laser gun pointed to the back of her head. Hoseok saw her looking and then stood in front of the door.

"Hurry," he said.

Lea used the toilet, brushed her teeth and washed her face before putting on some new clothes from her bag. She was panicking, why did they take May? Were they planning to capture her too?

Hoseok then took her to a room on the same floor as the BTS unit room. The room they came to now was much bigger, it had a large touchscreen TV, which a man in a suit was flipping through pictures on. The pictures looked like May, but with longer hair. Lea was beyond confused at this point. In the room, the only thing other than the TV was a long glass conference table with around 30 white leather office chairs. At one end of the table sat Katie, flipping through an orange file in front of her. On the sides of the table sat the BTS members. Jin and Jungkook sat on either side of Katie, softly discussing. At the other end of the table sat May, slightly shaken but otherwise unharmed. Her hands were in cuffs and on top of the table in front of her. The new addition was the tape on . There were two bodysuit-clad men standing on either side behind her. May looked pissed off as hell.

Lea finally decided to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter