Chapter 5

New Things [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers! I'm sorry to have put you through the color coding which most of you seemed to dislike, I shall be discontinuing it now, and those of you who did enjoy it... nice ;) I also do apologize for waiting for so long to update this story as I have just been getting better ideas for my other story 'Where Should I Go'. Please leave comments below, it motivates me :D Thank you for reading

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"What," Lea groggily said.

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"Shut up," Lea said. 

Buzz Buzz Buzz

"THE ALARM!" Lea finally shot out of her sleeping position.

It was 9 am, time to get ready. She turned off the alarm and tried to shake May awake, dragging her to the toilet after Lea already used it. Lea already showered at night so all she had to do was brush her teeth, wash her face and use the toilet. She changed into a sweater and jeans with boots and walked out of the room. 

JK was in the kitchen. Sipping a cup of coffee and reading some kind of files on his tablet.

He noticed her and said, "Good morning, did you sleep alright?" 

"Yeah, I slept fine, May's just getting ready," Lea replied.

"Alright, would you like some coffee? I'm sorry I don't have much to eat at home, I don't usually stay home that much and when I do, I don't eat at home either", he explained sheepishly.

Lea smiled, "Coffee would be fine."

She noticed his features as he made her some coffee, he was quite handsome, she'd be lying if she said she didn't have any feelings for him. May came to the kitchen a few moments later wearing a long coat with tights.

"Oh also, you'll be needing new phones, don't worry though, my friend Namjoon said he'll be able to restore your data so you won't lose your pictures or anything," JK said.

All Lea and May could do was nod, they didn't have much control over this situation. 

After they had drunk their coffee, they settled into JK's car. After around an hour of driving, they came to an underground parking lot. JK drove down the slope into the lot, all the cars down there were all luxury cars. They took an elevator straight from the parking lot, into which JK had to put some secret code and eye scan to unlock before they got in. The doors opened with a ding, the place was cold, clean, to a point where you could even smell efficiency. There was a large and high desk, where a woman sat, writing away on a notepad. JK walked up to her, May and Lea in tow.

"Hey Angie, I've got two visitors with me today, could I get some badges, please?" 

Angie looked over at May and Lea and then back at JK, she raised an eyebrow. JK nodded. She handed over two visitor badges to them.

"I'll have to clock them in and notify your team leader, of course," she said.

"Of course," sighed JK.

Angie pressed a button and a buzzer was heard followed by the doors opening.

They walked along the corridor. There were no people around, just doors with keycard locks and biometric devices on them. The doors looked very heavy. The walls were grey, so were the doors, the floor was black-grey, but not the murky and cheap kind, everything looked subtly expensive. They came to a door labeled '061213'. JK took a keycard out of his pocket, slid it through the key card slot in the door, scanned his thumb on the biometric device screen, a buzzer was heard, followed by a click and then the door opened. JK pushed the door open, walked in and waited while holding the door for May and Lea to enter. Voices could be heard now but not many of them. There was a sitting room which they came through but it was empty, a doorway leads them into the main room which was titled: 'Operations Room, Unit: BTS'. "BTS. What's BTS?' Lea asked.

JK said, "It's short for Beyond The Scene. It's the name of the unit that I work in." 

The room they entered was a circular room with 7 chairs on the outside in the formation of a circle, with a little space between two of the chairs which lead to the inside of the circle where two computers stood atop two heavy desks littered with wires and hard drives. In front of the desk where two extra swivelly, high-backed chairs that faced a wall with a large curved TV screen that was connected to one of the computers.

Two men sat in front of the computers, pointing to the computer screens and discussing something. Two other men stood in front of the highbacked chairs, talking. Two other guys sat on two of the seven outer chairs lounging around, one of them was asleep, the other was on his phone.

The boy on his phone noticed Jungkook and the two girls walk in and exclaimed, "Jeon Jungkookieeeeeee" with a smile.

"Jimin ssi," JK said with a heavy accent.

The pair of them laughed.

The girls stared.

"Jeon Jungkookie...? Who JK?" 

May asked Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter