Chapter 7

New Things [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lea sat in shock for a few more moments at the conference table and JK finally shook her from her trance, "Lea?"

"I'm sorry I just... need some time to process all this."

"I'll take you back to your room for now," JK said.

"No, Jimin can do it," said Katie, "I need to discuss something with you"

JK agreed to let Jimin take Lea.

As Jimin and Lea stepped into the elevator Lea asked, "What're they going to do with May?"

"Probably just question her some more, don't worry we won't hurt her," Jimin added with a smile.

"We'll all be staying on this floor too, so if I ever need anything my room will be right across from yours," Jimin added.

By the time they exited the elevator, Lea noticed her and May's doors had already been repaired.

"Wow, that was quick," she stated in awe.

Jimin chuckled, "We have in-house on-call teams for most stuff, the less interference from outside, the better."

"Why will you guys be staying here too?" Lea asked.

"Well, let's just say that since we got our hands on that formula, we're all on high alert. Last time someone stole it-" Jimin abruptly stopped, realizing he had said too much.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry, I can't tell you more than that," he gave her a small smile.

"What about my job at the bakery? They'll notice if I don't go to my shift tomorrow morning," asked Lea.

"Don't worry that's been taken care of. A resignation letter from you will be sent by tonight saying that you're moving to New York to pursue a scholarship you landed at NYU."

"Damn, I wish I really was at NYU rather than here," Lea muttered under her breath and either Jimin didn't hear her or chose to ignore it.

After that, Jimin left Lea to her own in her room. Lea pulled out the photo album she had packed with her and looked at the photos of her with her mom. Her mom had looked so happy and young and... well, normal. Her mom had gone missing when Lea was 3 years old while traveling in Asia is all that her aunt had told her. Ever since then Aunt Vanessa had raised Lea until she'd got married and Lea decided to become more independent. She had no photos of her dad, they had separated when she was only a baby. 

Lea pulled out her phone and typed into the search bar: 'Donna Young'

No results that said anything about her mom, but only a few Facebook profiles for some other Donna Youngs. She then decided to search for Green Light. She found a song by Lorde. That was nice. Nothing about any security agency, of course not, why did she expect to find anything at all?

Then she decided to search up Orange Ivy. Nothing spy-related at all.

When she searched Strom Org. she found out that they were a pharmaceutical company and made medicinal drugs as well as IV drips. Nothing about how they are evil masterminds out to get her. Oh well. What had she expected anyway? Spies probably had their own databases to search for stuff.

Wait. That's it. Lea abruptly stood up from her chair. 

Lea slowly poked her head out of her room door to make sure no one was outside. She got lucky that no one was in the elevator either and she headed down to floor 7 where the BTS unit room was located. The door of the room was opened just a crack to her continuing luck. Just as she reached the door a voice called out, "Where do you think you're going?"

Lea was startled, a man clad in all black clothes and one of the trademark Green Light laser guns hanging at his side from his belt, he must be one of their security staff. The man was staring at her with his brows raised. His shirt had the Green Light logo on the right side of his shirt. The logo was a vertical rectangle with a circle on the bottom. Lea now realized what the logo was. It was supposed to be a traffic light with only one circle at the bottom to signify the green light. Clever and dramatic. Ugh. Spies.

"That's alright. I called her here," said a voice from inside the room. It was the guy with the blond mullet, Taehyung, one of the guys who was working on the computers with Namjoon. Lea turned to look at him with wide eyes. The security guar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter