Chapter 6

I want you to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap

"I think it is a great idea." It actually is a great idea. It is going to be exciting.

"Okay. I gonna go check the bar for tonight. I will come and call you if your turn is up."

"Got it."

Yerin POV

It's been a year since I graduated and luck's not on my side.

I found a part time job at the coffee shop near the college. The pay is good but the manager from the shop is a bit...how do I say?...erted?

He sometimes calls me to his office and...do 'things'. He forces himself on me but I always managed to get away from him. But I am not sure if I will still manage to get away from him.

I can't quit this job yet. My parents are struggling to meet both ends so, they cannot give me money to spend anymore. I've got to find myself something to eat and there's only this option available at that moment.

As for Mino, he started spending times by himself two months ago. I am suspecting that he wants to break up with me. But he hasn't told me anything yet. So I am just laying low.

He becomes abusive and selfish past few months. He hits me once or twice when I went 5 mins late to our dating place. Every thing is just not working well for me.

Sowon tried her best to comfort me, she even offers me a place to stay. I am very grateful for that.

She told me to quit that job even before I started working. I insisted since I want to move out from sowon's house.

It's not that I don't want to stay with her. It's because I don't want to be a burden for her.

She told me it doesn't matter but still I want to be respectful to her.

"Hey Yerin-Ah, wanna go to the bar tonight?" Sowon asks me when I am doing assignments on my bed.

"Which bar?" I ask her. I don't want to go to the 'dirty' bar where everyone just want a one-night-stand to have fun with.

"It's a surprise." Sowon winks at me.

Woah, something's wrong.

"Okay? I am nearly done with my assignments. I will come with you after I finish it."

"Sure, I will go change first then." Sowon runs back to her room without waiting for my reply.

I guess she has someone she has to impress tonight.

I think Mino will flip if he knows I am going to the bar. Maybe, I can go there without him knowing. One time won't hurt.

I quickly finish up my work and start choosing my outfit for tonight.

Should I wear something fancy or just a normal 'bar outfit'?

You know what? Let's go pretty tonight.

I pulled out the tight black skirt which stops in my mid thigh and a black shirt with long sleeves. I let my hair down like I normally do.

     

Sowon comes back to my room and knock on my door.

Knock knock "Done yet?"

"Give me a minute." I shouted back and put on my make up. I just keep it light since Sowon is now pounding on my door.

"Hurry up, we gonna be late."

I run out to the door and start walking.

"Where are we going anyway?" I ask her while panting.

Sowon just smirk and say back, "You'll see."

We arrive at the bar named "Shorty's", I saw a man standing in front of the door.

I nudge Sowon's side, "What's going on?"

Sowon just shrugs me off, she walks up to the doorman.

The doorman looks at her and smile, "Hey there. Here, two masks for you guys. I see you bring a friend today."

"Yeah. Thanks. She have never been here that's why." Sowon replies.

"Oh, then you are very lucky. You come on the right day. Today's our best performer's day."

"Oh..." I got curious who is going to perform.

"Okay, let's go in before the show starts then. Have a nice day sir." She smiles at the doorman and we walk into the bar.

We took a seat on a chair in front of the bartender's place.

The atmosphere of the bar feels nice and cozy.

Right then, someone, push open the bartender door. 

"Eunha?!" I jump up from the chair I am sitting on. Other people snap their head towards my direction in surprise.

Eunha stands frozen with cups in her hand. Her eyes snaps towards Sowon.

"You brought her here?" She walks towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter