Chapter 12

I want you to know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recap:

Little did she know, Tae Hyung was watching the younger girl's back with longing eyes till she disappeared out of his vision.

~~~~~~~~~~

Yuju POV

SinB and Umji came to the university to hang out with us today.

Now, SinB is fooling around and annoying Sowon unnie in the cafeteria.

Sowon is trying to keep her 'angry' straight face while trying to finish her lunch.

"Sowon unnie, do you have a boyfriend yet? I saw a lot of handsome guys in the campus while walking here. Is there a guy you like?"

"Oh, don't tell me they are not interested in you because you are always scowling. " SinB laughs at her own joke while slapping Sowon's side.

The oldest girl was silently asking for help from her girlfriend who is giggling at the two of them with Umji.

Umji and Eunha were catching up and occasionally laughing at the two beside them.

The only one who's missing from the table is Yerin.

I have not seen her since that day in the park.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar figure walked in the cafeteria with another very, very familiar person.

"Yerin Unnie! Here!" SinB called out to her causing several heads to turn around to our table.

Yerin turned her head and saw us. She waved her hands at us and excuse herself from Tae Hyung.

"Woah, Yerin unnie got another boyfriend? Sowon unnie you need to step up your game already. You are getting older everyday." SinB unnie one last time before Yerin gets to our table.

Mentally slapping herself, Sowon regrets not telling about their relationship to the maknaes. She also respects the decision that her girlfriend make to not out them to the maknaes yet.

But the maknaes already know that Sowon and Eunha will end up together someday. Well, SinB and Umji are not stupid enough to not to know about their unnies.

"Hey, why did you guys come here?" She asks the maknaes while taking a seat beside me.

"To annoy you guys. Duh~" Umji reply to Yerin almost immediately. They continue to chat about their TMIs while I sat quietly beside Yerin.

I glance up from my lunch, time to time, to find myself looking at Yerin's face. Her smiles look more cheerful today. The mole on her face fits perfectly with her visual as usual.

I could just sit and stare at her face forever. It's like every time I took a glance at her, there's so much more to see.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw that someone is staring at our table. It is no other than Tae Hyung from the coffee shop.

Whenever Yerin giggles at SinB's joke, he also smiles along with her. He doesn't seems to notice me because his eyes are still fixed on the girl beside me.

I smirk knowing what's going on between those two. I glance at Yerin unnie to see if she knows that he's staring.

Oh, she doesn't know.

Well, Tae Hyung is a good guy. He tops his classes and is also a hardworking student. No wonder the girls in the university fantasizes him as a boyfriend material. He would make the perfect guy for Yerin unnie.

"Let's throw a pajama party tonight. We can play games or watch movies like usual." SinB suggested.

"Okay. But no drinking okay, Hwang Eunbi-shi?" Sowon warns at the maknae.

SinB scoffs at the older girl, "Yes mother."

"This girl." Sowon just sighs at SinB's mockery while smiling.

RING~

"Let's go before Ms.Kim makes me solve a problem for being late." Sowon grabbed her things quickly and put away the trays with Eunha silently trailing behind her girlfriend everywhere she goes.

I also grabbed my things and get ready to leave for class. I glanced at Yerin for one last time before leaving.

She is still playing with SinB like a kid, with her eye smile visible for everyone to see.

"Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter