Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s an Unusual day for Nayeon Ahjumma’s Business. The weather was extremely hot, yet no one bothered to buy some of her ice cream. Yeah there were a few people who visited and chilled for a while. At times like these, You’d really expect a pack of high schoolers hunting for something sweet and cold; Especially that this place was the hotspot for 4 years straight.

 

 

Ahjumma went home to check on something. I offered to help but she told me to just stay at the shop and wait for customers. I agreed since the store was built in front of her house. Which was really convenient especially with her old age.

 

 

The more the day passed, the more I got bored. I can’t believe I was already bored at the afternoon.  It was against my will to use my phone as form of entertainment while working. However, the boredom was killing me. It’s not like Ahjumma actually forbade me to use my phone while working. In fact, she suggested that I should enjoy my shifts instead of just being tensed the whole day. I just need to think twice and not mess up my perfect work ethic.  

 

 

Sighing on my hopeless state, I saw my juniors from school; Eunha, Joy and Yerin. It looked like they just got out of cram school. They were wearing clothes fit for summer; Light clothing but not too revealing together with matching braceletes they had on their wrists as a sign of their beautiful, hohpefully undying friendship. As a good senior that I was, I called them and invited them in. I offered the seats next to me since I was enjoying the ice cream alone.

 

These three were a handful I tell you. We’re just one year apart but they felt so much younger. It’s like I owned 3 beagle dogs. They had a knack for trouble and on every occasion of them getting in trouble inside the school premises, I always get summoned to the Student Council Office to Apologize or Explain whatever the hell was happening.

 

 

I didn’t know why they always treat me like I’m their guardian. I got immune of the feeling of nervousness when being called to the offices. Still, the thing that always made me wanna my pants was how the Student Council President glared at me intensely while her hands were on her waist. I never did anything to the school, the students or anything that should punishable. yet, I get mentally tortured by someone from the higher ranks.

 

 

The girls were smiling brightly at four servings of black sesame parfait I was holding. The way their smiles radiated the whole room was amazing. The moment I placed the cups of ice cream on the table, all of them took out their smartphones, and camera shutters were heard. At Least turn off the shutters…..

 

 

Whatever these girls did 24/7, It always appeared on their SNS accounts. I warned them about posting online and the risk of them being stalked. Even so, they didn’t seem to be bothered by it.

 

 

“Ahh Oppa come on stop being a grandpa”

 

 

Joy whined everytime I reprimanded them about being too ‘online’.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter