Let's Power Up!

1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeonmonnie, Always remember that I never wished for anything else other than your happiness. Even if it’s not with me."

 

 

I closed my eyes not letting my tears escape until someone held my hand and put it over my lips covering it. It was only for a short moment but It was enough for me to bursts into a crying mess. I opened my eyes and saw her leaning for a kiss on the back of my hand which was still covering my mouth. I thought it was adorable how she tip-toed trying to reach me.

 

 

Would things have changed if I removed my hand at that very moment?

 

 

-

 

 

It was a bright sunny day and it was decided that I take a short walk outside. My pace was slow and steady as I was skimming through the shops that I passed by. Then, I decided to sit down on a bench outside the condominium building I was living in.

 

 

The Earpods inserted on my ears were throbbing together with the bass of the song. I only knew this song from one of our Employees. Red velvet's Power Up. It's really an addicting song and I can't live a single day without listening to this track for 5 times per day minimum. 

 

 

As the song reached one of its choruses, I looked up and reached out my hand to the sky, trying to feel the warmth emiting from the sun. 

 

 

Go, go, airplane, fly above the sun

Diving to the sky, I’m getting goosebumps

 

 

The sun's rays were loud. It's clearly attacking me as if it was telling my body to go outside more.

 

 

I hate the sun.

 

 

I was never the 'Go outside and Play' type of person. I spend all of my day-offs playing video games or browsing the web. Though, I never seem to get ill with my routines. Shotout to Eunha for taking care of me. 

 

 

Speaking of Summer Magic, The Chuseok holiday will start soon. It's probably one of the Holidays that I didn't enjoy until I moved out of our household. It has been 4 years and I haven't been home due to certain reasons. It's not that I hate my family in Daegu, nor I don't get along with them. I was just busy setting up and maintaining business here at Seoul. Not my fault. 

 

 

 

It's probably a good Idea to go back home.

 

But the traffic going to Daegu is insane.....

 

 

 

Wrapping up my short walk, I took off my earpods and went inside the building to be greeted by the receptionist. I went inside the elevator and used my keycard so the elevator will take me to the right floor. 

 

 

 

Amazing, even the elevator music is Power up.

 

 

I bopped my head to the beat and even mouthed some of the lyrics. Now that I thought of it, I never saw who red velvet were. Heck, I've never seen the Music Video too. I nodded to myself and took mental notes adding 'Red Velvet' to my daily goals .

 

 

 

Time to browse for Red Velvet and you know what? I'll learn the dance too.

 

 

 

As I opened the door to the Unit after inputting the code, I saw Eunha talking to her phone. The talking was followed by hand gestures that she always had as a habit. It seems like she's doing an InstaLive about this coming chuseok.

 

 

 

Walking pass by her, she turned to my direction and pointed at the space on the couch next to her.

 

 

 

"Yeonmonnie please come over here I'll introduce you to the Buddies"

 

 

 

Did she just call me Yeonmonnie? I seriously got goosebumps. That's a weird nickname even for me. and Buddy? Who's that?

 

 

 

I quickly sat next to her and waved my hand infront of the device.

 

 

 

"Ummm. Hi I'm Lee Yeonmo. I have been kidnapped please call the police"

 

 

"Yah! Don't say that! They'll think I really did hold you as hostage!" She playfully hit my arm as I laugh my heart out. 

Her pouts never fails to make my heart go kyun. 

 

 

She's so adorable! I just wanna hug her so tight if only she wasn't live streaming right now.

 

 

 

I really didn't know how it happened. But one day I woke up, Eunha was already vlogging using one of her video cameras. It's cute and all, especially how she gets royalties by just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter