Salmon Coral Peach

1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A taste of a familliar vanilla flavour melted on the center of my mouth. The Nostalgic taste of home never felt so good. It was chilly outside but I still managed to avoid the sharp sensation in the head. Ya'know? Brain Freeze?

 

My hands wrapped around the small sized cup. I peeked out the large glass pane window from where I was seated on. The Pink and the Orange colored clouds mixed at the extensive canvas on the sky. It reminded me of the Four Seasons variant of a certain Juice brand that a neighborhood Grandma always gave me everytime I pass by their home. It was already late in the afternoon but It wasn't late enough for dinner. Atleast for me. 

 

 

Pink and Orange Mixed looked so pretty. I wonder what it is called?

 

 

"When is oppa gonna show up!!! I miscalled him 15times already!!" 

 

 

Joy whined for the 3rd time ever since we got inside this small Ice Cream Shop. Infront of her was a half-eaten Ice Cream Cake next to my already defeated ice cream contender. If only I knew that she'll huff with anger every now and then, maybe I should've ditched her or probably brought Seulgi with us. I was against in accompanying her but I was instantly sold when she told me she'll pay for everything that I'll happen to eat. Joy, was indeed on the wealthier side of the society. So It didn't bother or even surprise me when she told me she'll pay for everything.

 

 

We were inside a private area of the shop on the second floor. The minimalism of the interior was soothed my inner complaints. The Orange-Pink sunlight reflected on white part of the tables as the beams of daylight passes through the small gaps of the window blinds. We were alone but the City Pop Music playing on the background didn't made us feel secluded as the subtle volume whispered with consideration to our ears. I was almost sure, this was the perfect room for me to live in or just hang out. 

 

 

I wasn't sure if Joy rented the whole floor with minimum effort using a membership card or she just bought it for herself. Like I said, her family is very wealthy. It won't come as a surprise if she managed to actually own the place. 

 

 

"Joy!" 

 

 

A small voice, most probably Female, called out the name of my company for the day. Joy hurriedly stood up and hugged a girl smaller. The 5cm height difference was obvious. Joy looked like she was hugging the girl to death, swallowing her whole and would probably let satan feed on the girl's body later. But no, I saw the happy tears forming on each other's eyes, turning my curious smile to a happy one.

 

 

They probably missed each other alot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter