The Galaxy Beyond

1000
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Miss President. Let me hold the umbrella" 


I said as I slowly grabbed the bags she was holding to my right hand and held her  umbrella to my left. We both knew that the umbrella wasn't enough to fit two people and one of use need to adjust for use to fit under it. As if she's psychic, she wrapped her arms around my left arm in attempt to close the distance between us and save the both of use from being drenched. 

 

"I hope you won't mind Yeonmo-ssi" 

 

I nodded and continued to walk while her arms are still attached to my arm. Our eyes met for a few milliseconds before we moved our gazes away from each other. 

 

She's Pretty.....

 

She smells good too....

 

Lavender scent....

 

The sound of my racing heartbeat was engulfed by the loud rain. I hoped that Joohyun wouldn't notice or hear the abnormal beating inside my chest. 

 

Thankfully, Pitter-patters from our footsteps were the only sound we thought we made at the whole trip to ajhumma's shop, where I saw the younger girls with cheeky smiles directed at us.

 

"Oppa looks like you enjoyed President Unnie's company. hhmm?" Yerin teased as her eyebrows wiggled up and down. Earning chuckles from the girls including Joohyun herself. 


I raised my hands at defeat. I cannot believe this. The girls were shooting finger hearts at us. The part that scared me the most was, the way the student council president teased me too. She even held my hand and fed some fanservice to the other teens infront of us. Who look like they're about to scare the rain away only using their shouts.

 

But there was one particular girl that had a different look drawn on her face. Her hands were covering her face yet, I can see it. The face of pain, a familliar friend of mine. 

 

"When will you like me back?" the girl said with a vulnerable voice. Since I knew alot of girls, My brain wasn't able to process who this girl was. All I knew was she was covering her face, covering her own face with her little hands.

I felt my heart clench knowing that I am responsible for this girl's sadness.

 

 

Sadness greeted me again with a smile.

 

 

Everything started to vanish infront of me, everyone was disappering into thin air.

 

 

I want to reach out.

 

 

I held out my hand but as I grab onto someone, the view terrified me.

 

 

My hand was glitching out of existence, as If I was in some sci-fi film.

 

 

Joohyun! Hold on to me! 

 

 

RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING 

 

The sound of the alarm clock never failed to annoy me. Also, It never failed to not wake up. I got this alarm from a thrift shop around town, so you could say I got the bang for my buck. Idk if that phrase exists tho.

 

I opened my eyes and moved my arms to the other side of the bed, caressing its sheets. The usual small figure wasn't next to me. I searched around the room surrounded by baby blue walls. Everything was neatly placed from the bookshelves to my video games and their respective game consoles. I would usually have crumpled paper all around the floor whenever I work. I work inside the bedroom because of the natural lighting from the windows adding the level of focus I carry along.

 

 

I guess she tidied up the room again...

 

 

I jolted up and ruffled my hair. 

 

 

Another bad dream...

 

 

Standing up, I took my phone and went outside the room.

 

 

There I saw her sit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter