1000

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

Memories, Dreams and Reality

Yeonmo and Joohyun have been meeting each other secretly at their dreams.

One day a mutual friend will introduce the two of them to each other.

Will they still be able to recognize each other? or will they brush off the bond the formed at their dreams?

Foreword

It’s noon, but it’s dark.

I’m breathing in air at the same time, drowning.

The cold air from the air-conditioner hits my numb body as I am laying down on my bed with minimal clothing.

I’m used to just hold it in. My heart was in no condition to let it all out. I needed to be strong.

The feelings I’ve kept haunts me every single day.

I tried to sleep multiple times but even my dreams were painful.

Can’t sleep anymore, Can’t Eat anymore, Can’t Draw anymore.

They grew inside of me. Feeding on my insides.

Anguish, Torment, Distress, Agony, Pain.

They might have similar definitions at a local dictionary, but It didn’t have the ability to educate me. Plus, studying wasn’t really my thing. Well, I was pretty dumb.

I had to learn it the hard way.

I had to learn the meaning to each of those words, or atleast she had to teach me.

How many months has it been? years? two years?  I completely lost track of time.

I didn’t know if I got short term photographic memory at that very moment, but I learned a lot.

She didn’t even knew she taught me such things.

I’d like to thank her atleast.

 

 

---------------

wolgwang
We've reached 15 Subs and almost 200 reads.
It might just be a small number for anyone but for us, It's already one of our milestones.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed and read our story so far.
( tho feel free to comment out your feelings or even suggestions.)

We love you all