8th

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they announced that Jisoo and Jennie are already married. They both looked at the guest and gives them a smile

"You look pretty, as always," Jisoo said and held her chin. Jennie smiled when she heard Jisoo compliments her.

She leaned on her and kissed her lips to share their very first kiss, and everyone from the venue was clapping their hands.

The couple looked at the crowd and smiled and thanked them for coming.

Jennie quickly searches for her best friend, but when they make eye contact, Jennie saw the pain in her eyes even though she's far from the aisle. She can clearly see in her.

 

After the incident, Jennie at the gym was sent to the infirmary. She was not badly wounded but she still stays there to take a rest.

She was busy with her books when she heard the nurse was talking to Lisa asking about Jennie. She was quick to close her book and pretend to be asleep.

Jennie smelled the scent of Lisa's was going near her. She can feel that Lisa was softly touching her face and she can feel the intense stares from her.

"Are you hurt?" She whispered trying not to wake up Jennie. "Tell me where it hurts and I'll ease the pain" Lisa added and brushed her thumb on Jennie's face.

Jennie felt her heart was pounding hard and was afraid that Lisa might found out that she's pretending to be asleep.

"Sorry for avoiding you, sorry for being a coward, and sorry for making you worry," Lisa said and get near Jennie's face.

Jennie did her best not to stop her heart from beating fast when she felt that Lisa's face was inches away from her.

She observes every detail that Jennie has. From her cat-like eyes to her dumplings cheeks, Jennie might hate her cheeks but for Lisa it's perfect. Everything about her is perfect.

"For now on, I'll stop avoiding how I feel for you. I'll accept that I like you" Lisa said and place a kiss on Jennie's forehead carefully and not waking up her best friend.

Jennie grips hard on the sheet when she heard Lisa confess to her and kissed her forehead. She tried calming herself by forcing herself to take a nap. She turned her body on the side where she knows Lisa won't see her smile that she was trying to hide.

When Lisa started avoiding her, Jennie was so confused to her and Lisa's friendship. But when she heard Lisa confess, she was now sure that she likes her best friend too, romantic style.

"'Sup, girl. Heard you like me?" Jennie groans. It's not the right words.

"Hey Lisa, I like you too" Jennie practised at the mirror on her bathroom. "Let's date?" She said trying to act cool.

"God, Jennie. This is harder than I thought" Jennie messed her hair with frustration.

She was too nervous to tell Lisa how she felt. That's when she decided to let Lisa tell her how she feels so she can tell how she feels for her too.

4 years of finding out Lisa's true feelings for her, she was waiting for Lisa to tell her how she feels but Lisa never did tell Jennie.

Jennie was losing hope that Lisa's feeling change.

Especially when she heard the gossip about a girl that likes Lisa. She knew she needed to tell Lisa about her feelings soon.

"Do you like someone, Lisa?" Jennie asked in their rest place at the back of the school.

Jennie crossed her fingers while waiting for Lisa's answer, she wanted Lisa to say yes.

'This is the time that I should confess' Jennie thought to herself when Lisa says yes.

"I don't li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter