1st

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Lisa and her family moved into the area which Jennie lives in summer. Lisa seldom goes out of their house since she doesn't know anyone except her parents.  But her parents are always busy with their business and she always left alone at a very young age. 

Her past time is to play her dolls in their backyard. She has a mini dollhouse in their backyard. She places a small round table and places her dolls around the chair. She smiled when she saw how organized her doll are. 

"Hey!" Someone shouted that made Lisa startled. She placed her hands on her heart because of shocked that she felt. "Turn around! Up here!" The voice shouted again. 

Because of Lisa's curiosity followed what the voice said and she turned around and looked up. Lisa saw a little girl waving her hands on their balcony while she smiles. 

As a shy girl, Lisa smiled too, awkwardly.  The little girl from the balcony laugh when she saw how uncomfortable Lisa was. 

"I have dolls here too, can I come here and play with you?" Jennie politely asked. Lisa's eyes sparkled when she heard the word 'play'. Ever since they came here she always plays alone, and Jennie will be her playmate in this place. 

But Lisa's smile faded when she remembers her mother's words,  that do not let stranger enters their house. As much as Lisa wants to agree but she declined her offer. 

"My mom said not to let strangers in" Lisa shouted from her place. Instead of answering her,  Jennie went inside their house.  Lisa thought she understands what she said. But she's wrong. Jennie called her again but this time she just behind the bars of Lisa's gate. 

"Hi,  I'm Jennie! Kim Jennie" Jennie said while offering her hand for a handshake outside Lisa's gate. 

Lisa quickly went to her and grabs her hand while she smiles so big. "I'm Lisa!" Lisa cheerfully said. 

"Now that you know me and I'm not stranger anymore would you be kind and open this gate for me?" Jennie asked while lifting and showing her dolls to Lisa.  She followed what Jennie asked and open the gate for her.  

The moment the gate was open Jennie holds on Lisa's hand and drags her to her dollhouse. 

"I always see you from up there playing alone, I always want to play with you but you seem didn't care to look around and can't notice me," Jennie said and didn't let Lisa talk. She finds Jennie cute when she's talking non-stop. 

After Jennie and Lisa play, both of them got tired laughing, especially Jennie. Lisa invited Jennie into their house to grab some snacks. 

Lisa tour Jennie to her house and Jennie was amused while touring. Jennie loves the interior of their house. Jennie enjoys applying fashion everywhere. 

"Do you like some milk?" Lisa asked when they finally in their kitchen. "Maybe some juice?" She added while she searches from their refrigerator for some snacks. 

"I'm good with milk," Jennie said while swinging her feet on her seat. "And some Oreo" She added. 

Lisa smiled when Jennie requested from Oreo and milk, that's her favourite too.  

Lisa placed Jennie's milk and her milk on the table and she gets the jar of cookies on the counter. 

"This is my favourite too, Oreo and milk is the best combination!" Lisa excitedly announces while she twists, , and dunk her Oreo on her milk. 

"Where're your parents?" Jennie asked while she carefully munches her food. Jennie waited for Lisa's answer but she didn't. She looks at her direction and sees how Lisa's smile fades. 

"They're... Always busy" She said forced a fake smile. Jennie holds Lisa's free hand and squeezes it.

"Mine too," Jennie said and gave sweet smile to Lisa to assure her everything is alright. "At least we have each other, rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter