4th

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's perfect" Lisa whispered, pertaining to a particular person.  Lisa watches from far how Jennie enjoyed being with Jisoo. 

"Is it Jennie or Jisoo?" Rosie asked while grabbing a fries on the plate. 

Lisa pouts before answering her question. "Both of them" Lisa simply answered. "It's like watching a movie. They have very good chemistry" Lisa added with a sad tone. "They're perfect with each other"

Rosie looks at Jennie and Jisoo's direction and went back to Lisa. She saw the pain in her eyes while watching them. 

"Am I really looking at the person who is giving up on her love?" Rosie asked and look straight to her eyes. "I didn't give up on you just to give up on her" She added. 

"I'm not giving up on her" Lisa proudly. "We're just starting, Jennie will lose interest in her soon" 

She waited for it to happen, where Jennie will lose her interest in Jisoo. 'It's just a happy crush's She thought while watching Jennie hides behind the door and watching secretly on Jisoo while she reads her book. 

"Why did you invite me again?" Lisa asked Jennie and turned her head at her while glaring. 

"So I have a look out if someone will see me and I won't look like a fool here?" Jennie giggles showing her gummy smile at Lisa. 

"We could just go there and sit with her?" Lisa asked. "I mean you already know each other right?" Lisa asked Jennie who was blushing hard. 

"We are friends already, but I can't see her today!" Jennie complained. 

"Why?" Lisa irritatingly asked her. 

Jennie bit her lips while looking at Lisa. "I kissed her yesterday," Jennie said. 

Lisa felt a pang in her heart. "Excuse me? What?" Lisa asked wishing she heard it wrong. 

She gulped waiting for Jennie's answer. "We kissed yesterday, so I can't see her today," Jennie said and prevent herself from squealing. 

Lisa nods and bit her lips to prevent her tears from falling. 

"I see" Lisa simply said. And just watch her from behind while she was sneakily looking at Jisoo. 

She leaned on the wall while her words keep repeating on her head. She shakes her head trying to remove her thoughts.

'She'll lose interest soon. It's just a happy crush' 

"Rosie do you have some books there?" Lisa asked when she visited her house one day. 

Rosie looked at her confusingly, she never read books. "What for?" She asked in a confused tone. 

"I'm in the mood to read," Lisa said and laid her head on Rosie's bed. "Give me some so I'll look smart," Lisa said and sighed. 

Rosie searches for a book on her shelf and handed Lisa a book and she smiled at her while accepting her book. "What was this about?" Lisa asked with a pleading look. 

"I thought you're 'in the mood to read'. Read it to find out" Rosie said and looked at her with a smirked. Lisa pouts when she didn't answer her with what she wants.

"But I said to Jennie that I read a book. She told me to spoil her a little and she wanted to borrow it" Lisa said.

Rosie heaved a deep sighed with what she said. "Since when did you read a book?" Rosie asked and rolled her eyes at her. 

"About 2 hours ago? When Jennie said that she's into bookworm like Jisoo" Lisa said and tries to beg to Rosie. "You see, I need to step up my game. Or I might lose her to Jisoo. I can't let that happen" Lisa said with a sad smile. 

"Then tell her you as her" Rosie said but Lisa sadly laughed at what she said. 

"How can I tell her that I like her when she was drooling over Jisoo? I'll get rejected" Lisa said and Rosie can see the pain in her eyes. "So be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter