5th

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa did what she said she'll do, she supported Jennie and Jisoo all the way. But one thing is really hard to do for her, to forget her feelings for Jennie. 

She witnessed how Jennie and Jisoo grow together and be mature with each other. She witnessed the sweet and bitterness on their relationship. 

"You're such a loser, Lisa" Rosie sipped from her coffee and closed her book. "After all these years, I can't believe you're still into her" Rosie giggled and Lisa rolled her eyes at her. 

"Here I am thinking that you'll support my feelings for her," Lisa said and rolled her eyes again. 

"I did,  support you. Back then, but you gave up on her and choose to support them, remember?" Rosie paused and placed her book on the table. "Now you're telling me, that you still like her. Even though you know that you'll be forever stuck on friend zone" Rosie chuckled. 

"How can I stop myself from falling?" Lisa asked in a frustrated tone. 

"Accept the fact that you and Jennie will never happen. That's how I moved on from you. Come on learn it from the best" Rosie giggled and opened her book again and started reading it. 

"Wish I could do that too" Lisa sipped her coffee before letting out a deep sighed. 

"They broke up, Rosie" Lisa stated on one Thursday night when she met Rosie on their usual spot. 

"You're friend needed you," Rosie said without looking at her. "But you think it's the best time to make a move on her" Rosie stated before closing her book and look straight to her eyes. 

"What should I do? I want to be there for her" Lisa heaved a deep sighed and massaged her temple. 

"then be there for her" Rosie said and pats her shoulder. "She needs a friend right now, it's on you if you'll be there as a friend who'll comfort her or a friend who'll take advantage of her feelings. Choose wisely, Lisa. You know what you really want" Rosie said.

Lisa leaned on the chair and bit her lips on what action she'll do next. Her thoughts stop flying somewhere when her phone rings. 

She looked at it and saw Jennie's caller ID. She quickly picked it up. "Jennie?" 

"This is the bartender, Miss Kim seems too drunk to go home alone. You're the first person to pick up their phone, would you come and picked her up?" The bartender asked. Lisa answered quickly and get the name of the place before hanging up on him. 

"I need to go to Jennie, Rosie," Lisa said and bid farewell to Rosie and left her on their table. 

Loud noises, the smell of cigarettes, and people making out is what Lisa saw when she reached her place. She hurriedly went inside and search for Jennie. 

She saw Jennie on the counter table near the bartender. "Give me more" Jennie angrily shouted at the bartender and demanded more alcohol but the bartender didn't give her more. 

"Jennie, let's go home," Lisa said and cupped Jennie's face. She smiled seeing Jennie pouts while she cupped her face. 

"I don't want to go home" Jennie groans and removed her hands on her face. "I want to drink more, Lisa," she said.

"No, that's enough. Let's head home now" Lisa firmly s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter