2nd

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After a week of Lisa trying to find out what she really felt for her best friend. A week of avoiding every interaction that she may encounter with Jennie. 

She tries to distance herself from Jennie,  she wants to clarify what she really felt for the girl.  

But she failed, up until now,  she's still confused about what she felt.  

She really felt guilty when she saw how eager Jennie trying to get close to her.  

"I'm a bad friend" Lisa whispered and massage her temple. She's laying in her room and closes her eyes. 

She can clearly remember how Jennie pouts when Lisa decline Jennie's offer of going home together. Lisa clearly remembers her cute pout, Lisa did notice a small smile formed on lips. 

"Dang, she's cute" She whispered again while she stands up and peaks on her window. 

The view from her window was Jennie's veranda. Lisa once again smiles when she remembers how Jennie and she met on that exact same veranda. 

She stops smiling when she noticed that the door from the veranda is slowly opening. She closes her window and leans on her wall with her heart pumping hard. 

Lisa hits her face gently. "Why the hell are you nervous seeing Jennie? She's your friend, stop whatever you feel" Lisa complained to herself. 

She didn't want to feel something for Jennie. She just wants to be friends with her but why is it so hard just to be just friends with her. 

She wants to be with Jennie. She doesn't want to avoid her anymore but every time she's around, Jennie gave her a heart attack. 

Every time she smiles, she laughs,  and just being with Jennie, Lisa felt that her heart is going to explode. Her heart hurts from beating so hard. 

"How do I stop myself from feeling this way?" Lisa said with a frustrating tone. 

 

At the end of their classes, Lisa quickly fixed her things before Jennie came. She looks around trying to find Jennie but she was not there anymore. 

'Maybe she left' Lisa thought. 

Even though she's avoiding her best friend, she still wants to see her. She missed her already. One week is too long to endure. But she can't be with Jennie,  not now that she's having her feelings clear. 

Lisa startled when Jennie suddenly shows in front of their door and blocking her way. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" Jennie asked in a serious tone while staring at Lisa's eyes. 

Lisa tries to avoid the eye contact that Jennie gave but her eyes are magnet to Jennie's eyes. Lisa gulped while staring at those eyes. 

"I-I'm not avoiding you" She stuttered. 

"Is there any problem? You can always talk to me" Jennie said in a softer tone. She tries to hold Lisa's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter