3rd

Wedding / Jenlisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Do you like someone, Lisa?" Jennie asked in their rest place at the back of the school. 

It's been 4 years after Lisa finally admitted to herself that she's falling in love with her best friend. 

Lisa took a deep breath. She thought that her feelings would fade when the time comes,  but she's wrong. 

Instead of fading, her feelings got deeper. She falls deeper than before. Lisa loves Jennie even more.  

'Is this the time I should confess?' Lisa asked herself. But when she looks at Jennie's eyes, her fear of losing her one and only best friend hunts her. 'It's not' Lisa also answered herself. 

"I don't like someone else" Lisa answered Jennie's question. "Why did you asked?" Lisa asked Jennie back. 

"I'm just curious, we've been friends for a long time yet you never told me that you like someone" Lisa gave her a confusing look. 

"But you never told me that you like someone too" She stated. Jennie smiled and look at her eyes.  Lisa's heart beating fast.  

"You know that I want my first relationship will be the person I'll be standing with at the altar," Jennie said while blushing. "So if I'll be in a relationship, I want to be sure if that person is the one for me" Jennie added. 

Lisa wished and added to her prayers that she can be the lucky one that Jennie will like. 


"I want to design my dress for my wedding" Jennie imagine herself designing the dress she'll wear on her wedding day.  

They're in their rest place. Lisa was on her swing and Jennie was on her. 

Lisa rolled her eyes at her best friend imagination. "You don't even have someone with you to fulfil your dreams," Lisa said and Jennie glared at her friend who just ruined her daydreaming. 

"Shut up.  I'm having my imagination here" Jennie said and rolled her eyes at Lisa.  

Lisa watches Jennie talk about her dream wedding. She smiled while she watches Jennie telling her the story with gestures on her hand. 

"Do you know the rumours that spreading around the school?" Jennie asked after she tells the story of how her ceremony will start. Lisa raised her eyebrow on Jennie. "You know the girl with an angelic voice that everyone loves?" Jennie asked. Lisa tried to remember her name but she gives up.  "Rosie" Jennie states her name. Lisa waited for Jennie to continue what she wants to tell her. 

Before she continues, she looks around to search if someone was looking at them but it's almost night time and almost all of the students went home. 

"Someone said she likes you" Lisa rolled her eyes at Jennie and didn't believe what she said. She thought that her friend was just teasing her.  "I'm serious! I mean, you should date her" Jennie with serious tone stares at Lisa's eyes.

"Why would I date someone I don't love?" Lisa asked. Lisa wants Jennie's valid reason to date her and not Jennie. 

Lisa's a bit hurt when Jennie tries to push her with someone else when she wants to be with her. 

"You said you don't like anyone yet.  Then maybe you'll like her? I'm just trying to help you find your love" Jennie explained. But Lisa smiled bitterly at Jennie. 

'Then why can't it be you? Why do you need to push me with someone else?' a lot of questions came to Lisa's mind but she didn't ask it anyway. 

"You're no cupid, Jennie. You can't dictate my heart to like someone" Lisa softly said. 

Lisa knows that the chance of Jennie liking her is getting smaller. Because of Jennie's eyes, Lisa is her friend. Her one and only best friend. 


"I like you" Rosie confess at the back of the school in front of Lisa. Lisa remembered how Jennie told her about the rumours of a girl named Rosie likes her. 

Lisa also remembered how Jennie push her away and push her to be with someone else. 

Lisa clearly knows her place in Jennie's heart. She smiled bitterly 'I'm just her best friend' She said to herself. 

"It's okay if you don't give me an answer yet. I understand that—" Lisa cut off Rosie words and peck her lips. 

"Let's date," Lisa said to Rosie who's blushing so hard because of Lisa's kiss.

Rosie and Lisa have fun together being a couple. Everyone at school really thinks they're cute together. 

When they started dating each other, Lisa again distances herself from her best friend. She wants to forget what she feels towards her best friend. 

Lisa thought that by dating Rosie would help her forget what she feels towards Jennie. 

But again she was wrong.

Every time she held Rosie's hands,  she imagined Jennie face and how she wishes it was Jennie. 

Every time she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter