Confused

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB's POV

After what happened between me and Yuna, two weeks ago, she has been avoiding us. She doesn't eat with us anymore nor talk. I tried to talk to her but she keep on avoiding me. I tried going to the rooftop to talk to her, but she's always not there.

"Hey, SinB." Umji called, calling for my attention. "Hmm?" I only hummed at her, not really in the mood to talk.

"Did something happened? You've been so down lately, you can talk to me you know." I sighed. It's been 4 years since me and Umji became friends, she's really a smart girl. She can read me like an open book, and looks like right now is not an exception.

"It's about Yuna isn't it?" She asked again, stunning me. "Looks like it is, huh." She said, while smirking. I looked at her before sighing again.

"She's..." I paused for a bit, before continuing. "She's so mysterious. Ever since she transferred here, weird things keeps on happening to me."

"What kind of weird things?" Umji curiously asked, again. "My head would hurt and I will suddenly remember something I know that never happened to me. It's so weird, Yewon-ah. I feel like I have known Yuna for a long time." I said, recalling all the weird things that happened to me, since Yuna arrived.

"It really is weird. Try talking to Yuna, maybe she knows something." Umji suggested. I sighed, again. "I'll try." I said, not wanting to tell Umji what happened in the rooftop.

_________


After the bell rang, all the students pack their things and hurriedly leave. After Umji left, SinB walked near to Yuna who was packing her things, before speaking.

"Do you want to hang out with me and Umji this Saturday?" Yuna didn't even answer, she just walk straight to the door, leaving SinB alone but SinB won't give up this time.

"Hey!" SinB yelped, running to Yuna. "We're friends, you should hang out with us." SinB said, while showing a big smile. Yuna looked at her with a cold stare, before speaking. "I've never agree to be friends with anyone, so leave me alone." Yuna coldly said, before walking away from SinB.

SinB's heart bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter