Morning

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sinb woke up with a heavy thing on her chest and waist she looked down and saw Yuna sleeping while hugging her. She blushed at the contact but instead of pulling herself away from the girl, she pulled her closer and tightened the hug.

"You're not just beautiful, you also have a kind heart." Sinb whispered to the sleeping girl, still embracing her. Sinb looked at the clock and saw that it's almost 8 am, with a heavy heart she pulled away from the girl and fixed the blanket around Yuna.

She took her things and walked closer to Yuna, she gently caressed the girl's cheek before leaning closer to press a gentle kiss on the girl's forehead, she stared at the sleeping girl for a few more minutes before walking out of the door.

Her steps were halted when she heard a voice behind her, "Who are you?" A manly voice asked, Sinb shakily turned around and bowed. "I'm Yuna's friend, Sir." Sinb silently sighed in relief for not stuttering.

"What's your name? You slept here last night? " Sinb finally had the courage to look at the man's face. 'He looks so familiar.' Sinb snapped out of her thoughts when the man cleared . "I'm Sinb, Sir. Yes, I slept here last night. Your daughter didn't have an umbrella so I offered to accompany her home and ending up sleeping here because of the heavy rain." Sinb explained and the man nod his head at her explanation.

"Leaving already? Why don't you join us for breakfast?" The man offered, Sinb slightly smiled at him for the offer, but kindly reject. "Thank you for the offer, Sir, but I have to go home already." The man finally gave her a smile and that made Sinb relieved.

"It was nice meeting you." The man said and Sinb bowed, "Likewise, Sir." Sinb turned and continued to walk out of thw house, but got halted again when Mr. Jung spoke, "Thank you for sending my daughter home, safely." Mr. Jung walked away before Sinb can even say anything.

Sinb smiled at herself when she remembered her moments with Yuna last night, she touched her forehead. 'Was it just a dream? But it feels so real.' Sinb grinned when she remembered Yuna singing for her. 'She also have a beautiful voice.' She touched her chest as she felt her heart skipped a beat when she recalled their moments last night.

'Choi Yuna, you're really driving me crazy.'

___________

Yuna slowly opened her eyes, she looked around the room to look for someone only to find no one. 'Maybe she left already.' She thought. She felt the disappointment knowing that the other girl didn't wait for her to wake up nor gave her a proper goodbye.

Her thoughts got interrupted when someone knocked on the door. "Miss Yuna? Are you in there?" A maid called out to her. "Yes?" Yuna responded. "Breakfast is ready, Miss. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung are waiting for you." Yuna sighed before saying, "Okay. I'll just wash up." She heard the retreating footsteps of the maid and started her morning routine.

She came out of the bathroom and saw something that caught her attention. A yellow sticky note on the top of the bedside table, she walked closer to it and picked it up.

Her disappointment disappeared and a grin found it's way to her lips while reading the note. 'Hey, good morning. Thank you for last night and I'm sorry for not waiting for you to wake up before leaving, I just don't have the heart to disturb your sleep so I left quietly. Eat your breakfast and take care! - Sinb'

Yuna touched her cheeks as she found herself blushing because of Sinb's words. 'I think I really like her.' She calmed herself before going downstairs. She saw her Father and eating Mother quietly, she greeted them before sitting in front of Mrs. Jung. As they were eating in silence, Mr. Jung suddenly broke the silence.

"I saw your friend left earlier. I'm glad you're finally making friends, but she looks like a bad influence to you." Mr. Jung said as he take a sip of his coffee. Yuna slammed down the spoon and fork that she was holding before looking at her Father, madness evident on her face.

"I can be friends to whoever I want to, so stop meddling into my business." Mr. Jung's face went red in anger after hearing her daughter's words. "Choi Yuna! Who taught you to be disrespectful?!" Mrs. Jung went to her husband's side to calm him down.

Yuna stand up, "No one. And Sinb's not a bad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter