Prologue

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Under the shade of a big tree, two little girls are playing, "Yuna." Called one of them, making the other one look at her.

"Let me put this on your finger." Said the girl, while putting the ring on. "What is this?" The older of the two said, confused while looking at the ring.

"A promise ring. Let's promise each other that we're going to get married and will not going to leave each other's side." Said the younger one, slightly having a hard time speaking.

"But aren't we too young?" Questioned the girl, "Let's marry each other when we grow up." The younger one replied, before placing a soft kiss on the older girl's cheek. 

"Ok!" The older one said, hugging the younger one, before resuming to play again.

__________

"NO! LET GO OF ME! EUNBI-AH!" The little girl shouted, trying to escape from the man's arms, while shouting her friend's name who is also having a hard time trying to reach her hand, bacause of the people holding her.

"PLEASE! DON'T TAKE YUNA! UNNIE LET ME GO! YUNA-AH!" The girl can only cry and shout as she watched her friend get taken away. When she finally escaped, she tried chasing the car but it was too late.

Because of too much crying and exhaustation the girl fainted, bumping her head on floor.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter